How do I ensure that all Objects act the same way? - Bugfixing

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Welcome! I-Spy (Hidden objects) is an educational puzzle that is more than just seek-and-find activities.
  • Hi there, thanks in advance for taking a look at this problem, and I'm hoping you'll all prove I'm an idiot and spot something I can't see.

So, we have a little monster in our game called a Sprinter. Sprinter's have four phases.

Phases 0, 1 and 2 all seem to work fine. However Phase 3 runs into a problem when there are more than one of these objects doing their thing. Occasionally one will just stop and do nothing, and debugging show's its clearly in Phase 3 but it stays stuck on the animation triggered in Phase 1 (it's worth noting that the animations for this objects are handled elsewhere for when it's moving).

Sometimes both of them will stop the moment they enter Phase 3 and do no nothing.

It's always the moment they enter Phase 3 and only seems to go wrong when there are more than one of them in the same locations.

Absolutely happy to offer payment for this bugfixing!

Many thanks!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Maybe you should use For Each Sprinter and put the conditions overlapping, not overlapping and Compare the Demon_Room_ID as its sub-events.

In case you need help, you can send me your c3p file through my email: nguyenquocdong2009rdb@gmail.com

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)