How to use dynamic animations?

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Firebase: Analytics, Dynamic Links, Remote Config, Performance, Crashlytics on Android, iOS & Web Browser
  • I didn't understand how to use dynamic animations, to add animations and frames, is there any example?

• You can open the examples that are in Construct3, it's all there.

• What is the name of the example?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I made a example

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/225550155531812865/1232738172790767667/dynamic_animations.c3p?ex=662a8c63&is=66293ae3&hm=55f922e9e1c529e6a44642ffb410f1bea85aba925e087229b9ed44b03ca2fcb5&

• I made a example dynamic_animations.c3p

Thank you, but it doesn't work

"This content is no longer available."

• > I made a example dynamic_animations.c3p

Thank you, but it doesn't work

"This content is no longer available."

It seems that the link redirection of the forum broke the link. I have updated it.

• Ok it works now, thank you, but I was hoping it was something less complicated!

• This is the simplest example, only load 1 frame.

{"is-c3-clipboard-data":true,"type":"events","items":[{"eventType":"block","conditions":[{"id":"on-start-of-layout","objectClass":"System"}],"actions":[{"id":"add-remove-animation","objectClass":"Sprite","parameters":{"which":"add","name":"\"car\""}},{"id":"set-animation","objectClass":"Sprite","parameters":{"animation":"\"car\"","from":"beginning"}},{"id":"set-response-binary","objectClass":"AJAX","parameters":{"destination":"BinaryData"}},{"id":"request-url","objectClass":"AJAX","parameters":{"tag":"\"\"","url":"\"000.png\""}},{"id":"wait-for-previous-actions","objectClass":"System"},{"id":"load-image-from-url","objectClass":"Sprite","parameters":{"uri":"BinaryData.GetURL","size":"resize-to-image-size","cross-origin":"anonymous"}}]}]}

• Ok thanks, I was hoping it would have been possible to do something like, add animation and select a subfolder in File, and Construct had directly created the animation with the frames inside that subfolder, I still wanted to see if it was possible to display 2 different images in 2 instances of the same sprite, but you can't. In the end you could already load images from the URL and create animations with variables, thanks again!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)