is there a display bug?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Match same tiles with each other as fast as you can and earn more score during a limited time!
  • Hi, I can't display a simple little square surrounded by a 1 pixel border, no matter the size, the layout, or what, nothing changes, I think it's a display problem.

why doesn't it work?

Even pixel art optimization doesn't work, nothing does!

• personally, it doesn't work for me, too many problems, my grids don't display correctly nor my objects, there are problems in this software with the display of objects, it doesn't like odd values it seems to me, it doesn't work!

• Not sure what you are asking. Try changing some project properties - sampling, fullscreen quality etc.

If you need to resize the rectangle and you want its border to always look the same, try 9patch object instead of the sprite.

• No nothing works, no the yellow squares don't need to change size, their size is fixed.

and the other image is a grid, here's the project.

Thx.

drive.google.com/file/d/1QF61oeVhuHeNCXhF2nWjG4Syjum4ZQZM/view

• In project properties change Fullscreen Mode to "Letterbox", then change Fullscreen quality to "High".

If you want, you can then set Fullscreen mode back to "off", although I don't recommend this.

• Hello, thank you for your help.

What you say has no effect, it doesn't work!

drive.google.com/file/d/1_UkfROumWZxDkmUQi6x4OEKqR4rUoI1z/view

• Try making the preview window larger. When it's smaller than the Viewport Size specified in project properties, all graphics is scaled down. When 1px lines are scaled down, they will always be distorted.

Try these settings, they work for me:

• Hello and thank you for your reply. Yes, but no, it doesn't suit me, I don't want my graphics to be distorted!

I think it's all a bug.

• After setting the quality of the project to High, and letterbox scale, instead of adding a giant sprite, try using a tiled background with only 1 square on it. You will be able to create the grid of any size you want. Perhaps it helps.

• hi, maybe it's true, thanks.

but it's still a bug this thing, it's not normal that it faces that, if someone from the staf can answer.

• There is no bug, you just need to configure all settings properly.

• But I've already set everything up, I've even shown you a video, the display is incorrect for some graphics, I don't want my graphics to be enlarged, distorted, badly displayed, etc, like here, and I've tried everything, I still say it's a bug!

If not, show me how you do it, make a project with my graphics and let me see!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Click the crop button in the animation editor. The sprite will have empty areas around the edges. It is always best to leave a few pixels empty around the edges.

• Hello, thank you very much for this tip which works very well.

However, not for the grilles!

• If you're going to make games with graphics where every pixel matters and can't be blurred you need to have a good grasp on such things.

-What the pixels per inch density is and understand what screens you will be playing on.

-Solve with all the properties of the project and understand how and what they are responsible for.

In the help all project properties and settings are well described and there are a lot of pixel examples. See how they solve this problem.

If you can't figure it out, write here exactly on what screens and resolutions your game will be run, we will help you to choose the parameters.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)