What do you buy here?
AnimatedCounter behavior addon for Construct 2 and Construct 3.
What is AnimatedCounter behavior?
It’s a Construct behavior dedicated for text type objects, such as Text or Sprite Font. With dedicated actions and conditions you can easily make a displayed number gradually increase or decrease, making an impression of a real-time counting.
Why should you use it?
It’s an excellent way to add a fancy vibe to your game! It simply (and easily!) makes your project look cooler ;-).
Most of all - thanks to the addon you can easily enrich your game with minimum effort. The plugin doesn’t require you to use timers or store extra variables.
How do you use it?
- Add the behavior to a text object - e.g. Text or Sprite Font.
- In the Properties panel, adjust the Animation Time and Precision, according to your needs
- Trigger one of dedicated actions to make your object animate numeric value:
- Set value
- Set value (by putting initial and target value)
Each of these actions will immediately start making a displayed number to change to a designated value.
Additionally you can use other actions to
- Force animation to finish earlier
- Stop animation
- Set animation time
- Set precision (the number of decimal digits to round to).
With dedicated conditions you can also trigger what happens:
- when the animation starts,
- when the animation ends,
- during animation.
- For example - play a looped sound effect while the number is animating.
Want to be notified about updates?
Join our Discord server via the support link.