Umm... Will this be fine?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • I got message from Google Play Console and it was having something like this

"We're clarifying the Device and Network Abuse policy to prohibit apps or SDKs with interpreted languages (e.g., JavaScript) loaded at run time from violating any Google Play policies."

Is this fine?

And please be sure to read the latest email send by play console. They have changed many things like :-

"We’re updating our Ads policy to indicate changes in the usage of Android advertising ID. When a user deletes the Android advertising ID on a newer device, the advertising identifier will be removed and replaced with a string of zeros."

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Is your game exported with the updated release of Mobile Advert in R257 and later ?

Have you followed the changes to the plugin from R254 and updated accordingly ?

If not, then you should and this message would be of no worry.

• Is your game exported with the updated release of Mobile Advert in R257 and later ?

Have you followed the changes to the plugin from R254 and updated accordingly ?

If not, then you should and this message would be of no worry.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply

This message will be received by ALL of the developers who have account for play console.

BTW any idea about my first query?

• BTW any idea about my first query?

My answer should apply as well. I'll ask DiegoM to confirm.

Edit: Next stable release should have all fixes in the Mobile Advert plugin, and all should be fine as long as you update using the version in that release.

• This has no relation to Admob.

This is just a policy from Google that you are not allowed to update apps from other sources than Google Play, and you are not allowed to alter other app than your own, basically.

It is also a policy that the app should follow Google quality standard, which normal Corvova/C3 apps unfortunataly do not do.

But you should be fine. Just mark the message as "archive" in your console.

• This has no relation to Admob.

This is just a policy from Google that you are not allowed to update apps from other sources than Google Play, and you are not allowed to alter other app than your own, basically.

It is also a policy that the app should follow Google quality standard, which normal Corvova/C3 apps unfortunataly do not do.

But you should be fine. Just mark the message as "archive" in your console.

Thanks for the reply ❤️

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)