Strange graphic effect with moving camera

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Strange factory themed set of tiles for your platformer game
  • Is it normal that when the camera is moving, some textures of some graphic elements darken compared to when the camera is not moving? It seems to me to happen where there are drawings like thin stripes close together, I have some graphics that I would like to use but it almost seems like a light goes on and off in those points, here in the example it appears that some gray pixels overlap with some black pixels while moving

mediafire.com/file/7apy8bh8c1xbpx6/effectstrange_%25281%2529.c3p/file

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You may be seing ghosting/blurring artifacts that are actually caused by your monitor rather than Construct. You can check this if you make a screenrecording, then play the recording and pause at a moment where the effect occurs. If it goes away the moment you pause, it is most likely your monitor having ghosting.

You can also check testufo.com which has a bunch of tests and examples where you can check if your monitor is ghosting.

• If you have two surfaces that exactly overlap (say a water lilly floating on a surface or something hanging from a wall) you get lots of flicker when you move the camera but when you stop it settles down.

Just an observation.

yours

winkr7

• So it's just a problem with my monitor, I had never noticed similar problems, so I had the doubt it could be a bug, I pressed print while the problem occurred and I put the image in Paint and actually there was no problem , I also tried it in gdevelop and the problem was there too XD

Thank you

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)