- Using Xcode 10.2.1 on iMac 10.14.4
- Iphone X with iOS 12+ connected via USB
- Download xcode project from C3 (cordova with xcode option)
- Change Xcode Project Setting to 'legacy build'
- Many warning about deprecations, etc. on loading C3 project into xcode.
- Add my provisioning to the project
- Clicked run and C3 app appeared on my iPhone.
Some caveats - I find that generally, effects don't always work well on iPhone, sometimes perf issues, sometimes issues if you are using parameters in effects that require knowledge of true screen resolution (depending on scaling modes, the retina display can be running at 2X of reported resolutions.)
Thank you very much I pushed with the problem of dropping the FPS and at the same time the speed of movement of my character drops
Tell me, how did you solve the problem with different permissions on the iphone? Did you use scaling for any resolution in the project settings?
For example iphone x - 2436x1125
iphone 8 - 1334x750
iPhone8 Plus - 1920-1080
How did you position the interface so that it was everywhere on the screen?