Liquidfun JavaScript - LFJS - [behavior]

4 favourites
  • Hi - I just saw that modules need to be supported - LFJS does not yet support modules. I will read up on what's required and update the plugin in due course.

• Hi everyone. This is just a null update really. I've tried to update the LFJS plugin to meet the requirements of the new module setup and, during testing, I then learned that the new closure exporter also breaks the plugin on export.

So the upshot is that I am now trying to fix 2 problems that result from recent changes to C3... The guidance offered to plugin devs does not solve the problems for LFJS, there is something more complex going on here (maybe not surprising given that this is a bespoke c++ to wasm compilation). So I will continue to work for a solution but after spending a day trying to fix this I am starting to realise that it may not be possible without starting again from scratch.

I haven't given up yet, but this instability is rather disconcerting.

• v1.0.0.20 released.

Bug fix. Module mode is now supported!

Note: Advanced minification is not supported.

• So plugin is now working with new version of C3? -- I lost hope :-D Thanks for your comeback <3

• Tombas - I am glad to have been able to fix it! The outstanding challenge is to get the plugin to work with advanced minification, but that's not critical. I'll keep on tinkering with it and we'll see if there's a way to fix it :)

• In version v1.0.0.20 the Joints does not work for me (all examples are stuck on loading with error "TypeError: Utils.b2JointType is undefined"). When debugging I saw that it is there, but prototype seems to be missing. When defining it myself everything seems to work, so it is probably not a big problem.

Another small thing that is not really a big problem, but was confusing: When setting the X-velocity, it is written as "LFJS Set Velocity Y:".

Otherwise it is great, thanks again for the great addon!

• Thanks Shadownox - I will take a look and hopefully post a fix!

• New version released: v1.0.0.21

Bugfix. The joint type enum was not properly accessible and there was a type-o in the language file. Please let me know if you find any more problems - thanks!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi my project working to r236 version, if i use C3 237 and newer than Ive got this error and cant change in-game layout. It's working without plugin.

• Tombas - unfortunately I have been unable to recreate that bug. Are you able to send me a project file that reproduces it please? You could like here or hit me on discord and I'll take a look. Thanks!

• Sory for late response. Here I delete everything possible from project. I left in just some sprites and lfjs plugin and error still showing:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wc0C8ow18Kz2IuDyRulv85UlKWuEfWfa/view?usp=sharing

When you click on continue button in right down corner, than layout didnt change and error is showing in Chrome console.

• Sory for late response. Here I delete everything possible from project. I left in just some sprites and lfjs plugin and error still showing:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wc0C8ow18Kz2IuDyRulv85UlKWuEfWfa/view?usp=sharing

When you click on continue button in right down corner, than layout didnt change and error is showing in Chrome console.

Colludium

• I also encountered the bug. I think it has something to do with destroying objects.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Use assimilate joint to bind some objects together

2. Destroy the objects, restart the layout

This results in the following errors:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'DestroyFixture' of null

or

TypeError: Cannot read property 'GetFamilies' of null"

Interestingly, when I remove the joints first and then restart, it sometimes works (but after some time/collisions?) it will also crash.

I also built a minimal example here:

dropbox.com/s/6yxc80kgjd0nm00/LFJS_bug.c3p

• Thank you both - I'll take a look and see what's going on!

Edit: Tombas - I couldn't find your example unfortunately - the link appeared broken.

• drive.google.com/file/d/1X0WtWWy47qf0qyFkHa4LfmkLJwQ0BhOv/view

Colludium Soory I delete it by mistake, here is new link

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)