Concerns from a "Serious" developer

I'm usually only reading on this forum but I'm getting sick of the way you're hijacking threads lamar. Could you please stop with this nonsense. Critique and discussions in a civilized manner are a great thing but you're constantly hijacking threads, mixing up or completely changing the many concerns of the opening or follow up posts to fit your agenda and then repeatedly target Ashely and Tom with an incredible amount of posts that never lead anywhere and finally destroy the whole thread.

8,000 unique people tried it in the first 24 hours.

[quote:2nlar7lh]Now how many of those were unique users because I opened C3 at least 10 times that first day trying to get things to work?

Your questions are posed in an aggravating way.

Well I don't see how they can be aggravating by telling the truth that I had lots of problems getting C3 to open and run and that has been widely reported in the bugs?

I think people looking at buying C3 want to know what those numbers are to see if it is going to be popular and have staying power so it will be supported in the future.

First impression of an engine means a lot so many people will try something that is free but that doesn't meant they liked it or will continue using it or buy it.

Right?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

I'm usually only reading on this forum but I'm getting sick of the way you're hijacking threads lamar. Could you please stop with this nonsense. Critique and discussions in a civilized manner are a great thing but you're constantly hijacking threads, mixing up or completely changing the many concerns of the opening or follow up posts to fit your agenda and then repeatedly target Ashely and Tom with an incredible amount of posts that never lead anywhere and finally destroy the whole thread.

Hijacking?

Every question I have posed has been directly related to the complaints of the OP and many other people on this thread.

No one forces you to read or respond to my posts.

Hijacking?

Every question I have posed has been directly related to the complaints of the OP and many other people on this thread.

No one forces you to read or respond to my posts.

No, you're repeating the same stuff over and over again everywhere.

You're a firebug, you're forcing Ashley or Tom to repeatedly read your posts and respond to them.

>

> Hijacking?

>

> Every question I have posed has been directly related to the complaints of the OP and many other people on this thread.

>

> No one forces you to read or respond to my posts.

>

No, you're repeating the same stuff over and over again everywhere.

You're a firebug, you're forcing Ashley or Tom to repeatedly read your posts and respond to them.

The only post I repeated was a post that Ashley asked for feedback on and then refused to answer.

You are welcome to your opinion but the forum is for people to ask questions and get help from Scirra and other members.

I haven't seen you around much and certainly haven't seen you helping anyone in the How Do I thread?

I'm locking this thread, lots of calls for it earlier and NotionGames seems to be happy for now. It's run its course and has descended into a never ending loop of unrelated questions again.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)