I cant open my construct3 project

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • Congrats2u

It won't happen again, because that I won't create, update or port any c3 plugin.

rexrainbow seriously? no more plugins for Construct 3?

• Yea thats sad...the plugins where good.

• Ashley

I can open projects saved in the previous version released today, but when trying to save them using the most current version, the generated c3p does not work.

• Yea thats sad...the plugins where good.

Yes. rexrainbow and his plugins/behaviors will be missed... especially in Construct 3. He contributed so much, and for free!!! Thanks for all your hard work improving Construct 2 & 3. We appreciate it, but I wish you'd reconsider.

• Congrats2u

It won't happen again, because that I won't create, update or port any c3 plugin.

Will it be a great loss for the Construct3 community, will it continue to support Construct2?

• Hi rexrainbow!

I don't know you personally, I have never even exchanged words with you, but I have learned and discovered tons of opportunities through your work and your valuable help for the community over these last past years. Do you leave Scirra for real and serious, and may I ask you: WHY?

• Lets start a petition - so he will have to continue!

Update: He wrote "Goodbye" in his bio....:/

• Congrats2u Yes, this "Goodbye" is like a slamming door, hence my interrogations.

• Ups!!! that is really sad news rexrainbow did a huge contribution the community and never asked for any penny which is awesome plus his plugins are Top Class

I personally try to avoid all the third part Plugins but there is one that I cant live without it the Amazing "MoveTo" I use it in almost every project it's simple and works smooth as butter, I always wonder how can such a Grate Plugin is not included in C2 & C3 is indispensable, If Scirra was my company I will definitely hire rexrainbow to work for me making official Plugins, another one that I will hire will be definitely R0J0hound with all the awesome contributions that he made all these years and many more contributors, at the list I will be ofering them free c2 & c3 to use to keep them on the Forum as Thank you, they win and my company Wins wins, My users win win wins Every one wins bro

rexrainbow Thank you for all your hard work and the all the amazing Plugins that you contribute to this forum its really appreciated

• Thats true, would be a nice Team for construct3 and a benefit for all users. But thats only a suggestion I have to say that iam also happy with this community and the Feedbacks, help and ideas i get, when iam asking for things.

Basically this is the environment for creating nice games, everyone needs.

Have a nice day All

• Congrats2u

Hey rexrainbow Rex why not?

I'm also using one of your text plugins. I also see you have a Goodbye in your signature. Why? And where are you going

• Ups!!! that is really sad news rexrainbow did a huge contribution the community and never asked for any penny which is awesome plus his plugins are Top Class

I personally try to avoid all the third part Plugins but there is one that I cant live without it the Amazing "MoveTo" I use it in almost every project it's simple and works smooth as butter, I always wonder how can such a Grate Plugin is not included in C2 & C3 is indispensable, If Scirra was my company I will definitely hire rexrainbow to work for me making official Plugins, another one that I will hire will be definitely R0J0hound with all the awesome contributions that he made all these years and many more contributors, at the list I will be ofering them free c2 & c3 to use to keep them on the Forum as Thank you, they win and my company Wins wins, My users win win wins Every one wins bro

rexrainbow Thank you for all your hard work and the all the amazing Plugins that you contribute to this forum its really appreciated

Agreed. I even suggested Scirra giving those 2 Rojo and Rex free subs for C3 because they are so awesome to have in this community. Never had a reply to the suggestion. :-/

• More than 50% of the plugins I use for my projects are Rex's.

It's always a pity to lose the interest of a 3rd-party dev. A host app may be powerful, but I find that 3rd-party developer initiatives is the factor that makes me stick to an application because they are naturally directed to address real-world workflow problems.

Agreed. I even suggested Scirra giving those 2 Rojo and Rex free subs for C3 because they are so awesome to have in this community. Never had a reply to the suggestion. :-/

Havok

Over many years, I made lots of free tools for a 3d prog called LightWave and got into their beta program (which also featured special discounts) through the urging of a fellow community member .

But I'd like to venture a guess that, given the fact that these developers provide tools for free, discounts don't rank as highly as good and healthy communication between them and the community, and Scirra itself, the developers of the host app.

I'd like to thank rexrainbow for his generosity both in the providing of these tools, and especially his willingness to give his time to answer questions, and provide support freely. I've done this myself for a long time in the 3d/CG world, so I can deeply relate to his passion for his work.

I wish him all the best.

• Hi rexrainbow!

I don't know you personally, I have never even exchanged words with you, but I have learned and discovered tons of opportunities through your work and your valuable help for the community over these last past years. Do you leave Scirra for real and serious, and may I ask you: WHY?

Perhaps he had a fight with someone at Scirra. (just a guess, of course)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Perhaps he had a fight with someone at Scirra. (just a guess, of course)

Please refrain from making such inflammatory and unsubstantiated accusations.

Such statements are not helpful and will not be tolerated on this forum.

Considering a user lost work as a direct consequence of converting a non-standard addon, that would be the most likely reason.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)