Build for android is not working

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.

currently android build is not working for me. It shows "websocket is not closed". Ashley please look into the matter

(But the build servers were working few hours back)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

same with me,

almost every holiday/weekend the server error

I'm often reading about this on weekends/holidays. I wonder if it could be possible to either:

• Have the build Server auto-build a tiny project every hour or so, and auto-detect if it does not succeed, then retry 3 times, but if it errors on each retry, then auto-reboot the server.
    • Have a mod/volunteer that has access to reboot the build server.

My project is quite huge in size & since my PC is not powerful hence it takes a good amount of time to compile the project & upload it to the servers

Because of faulty servers, today I lost 3 hours. It matters a lot to me.

I have the same, but only on one of my projects, since today.

I have the same problem on all my projects since Friday

Hey!

There is still a problem!

My build is working. aab

Debag apk and unsigned is not working

Apologies for the inconvenience. The build server has been rebooted and should be working again.

We already did quite a lot of work upgrading it and investigating the problem, but it is extremely difficult to diagnose, especially because it happens unpredictably after long periods of time. We will continue to monitor it and make improvements where possible. At least it seems much better than it was before.

As ever remember you can use the Cordova CLI to build mobile apps offline as a backup.

I use Cordova CLI locally, it always works very well. So it might be a good idea also for some of you to look into.

Cordova CLI just released v11 btw

My build is working.

I use Cordova CLI locally, it always works very well. So it might be a good idea also for some of you to look into.

Cordova CLI just released v11 btw

If there would had been a step by step tutorial available on the net or anywhere, it would had been awesome.

Do you know anything regarding it?

Assembly for android debug still does not work?

Today the error returned it

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)