Bug with admob

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
AdMob Plus PRO
$12.99 USD
[ Support C3 Build service ] Native Ad, App Open Ad, Banner Ad, Interstitial Ad, Rewarded Interstitial Ad, Rewarded Ad.
  • Hello,

I'am using the publicite object with admob and I wonder about a bug.

The intersticial add appear without problem but not the banner.

I wasn't thinking the code was wrong but it seems the add appear on some phone but not on mine.

Here is a link to my game on the playstore if you want to check on your phone.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kalitrix.chameleon&pli=1

Tagged:

• I checked on one device.

The banner always appears on the level map sheet.

The interstitial ad also works.

You have 2 in-game violations of AdMob rules and while the players are few it is not a problem, but if there will be growth then you are waiting for the block.

1. You have the banner is too close to the button! This is a very gross violation.

2. interstitial appears unexpectedly-it is forbidden! You need the button at the end of the level. You have congratulated the player on the victory and he pressed the button "NEXT LEVEL" then interstitial ads and the next level.

It's not too terrible a violation, but if a lot of players go there will be problems.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for your feedback I trully apreciate.

I check the documentation and I was wrong. I beleived construct resyze the screen to add the banner. It's not the case and that's why This problem appear. I will corect it.

Normally the intersticial appear at between levels or at the start. Does it appear in the middle of a game?

• He appears at the beginning of the level.

But it happens out of the blue!

The level is over and you have a chameleon and the inscription "victory" and then immediately ads.

We need some kind of more explicit stub requiring action from the player.

This is an example.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)