Smash Miners on Google Play - Looking for feedback

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Hi everyone, I have a new android game out.

It's a casual asteroid mining game where you collect minerals by smashing asteroids. Each ship smashes asteroids in unique ways, but protecting the asteroids are missile-firing turrets.

I'm looking for feedback to improve the game and user experience. There is an option for being a beta tester on the play store, but there is little difference between the beta and production versions.

Your feedback would be much appreciated, and would go a long way in improving the game. And it's pretty fun!

Thanks,

Henry

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... mashminers

• great work finishing and publishing to google play! Ive got an iphone or id download it and try it out.

• Downloading now will give it a try

• Downloading now will give it a try

Super, thanks!

• The game is good but will feel a little grindy with the prices of of upgrades compared to how. The difficulty is a little tough when you start those missiles give a good chase but the player will get the hang of it after 3-5 tries. The game is solid but in the future when making a similar game just adjust prices of items.

• The game is good but will feel a little grindy with the prices of of upgrades compared to how. The difficulty is a little tough when you start those missiles give a good chase but the player will get the hang of it after 3-5 tries. The game is solid but in the future when making a similar game just adjust prices of items.

Thanks for the feedback! It's tricky finding that sweet spot between the game's challenges and rewards.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > The game is good but will feel a little grindy with the prices of of upgrades compared to how. The difficulty is a little tough when you start those missiles give a good chase but the player will get the hang of it after 3-5 tries. The game is solid but in the future when making a similar game just adjust prices of items.

>

Thanks for the feedback! It's tricky finding that sweet spot between the game's challenges and rewards.

Yes it is tricky the 1st time I included a shop in my game, I made the prices to low. So what ended up happening is players where able to unlock the strongest guns after 30 minutes of gameplay and get to the end. But you learn through trial and error

• Not a bad little game although I do find it annoying that the missiles just fly straight through the asteroids, would be better if you could lose them by them smashing into the asteroids

Also the upgrade prices are a little steep

• Not a bad little game although I do find it annoying that the missiles just fly straight through the asteroids, would be better if you could lose them by them smashing into the asteroids

Also the upgrade prices are a little steep

That was the intent in the beginning, but it became a more complicated problem to implement. There were so few missiles reaching the player that they could have almost been ignored. Then implementing "smart" missiles had its own problems with too many "if-then" patches that still didn't work as expected. I may tackle that problem again in the future now that I've had some time away from it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)