Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • Looks gr8

• Today I added in some scrolling clouds and a wind gust effect:

looks great, i love the new version of the house

• Not bad good work

• I am working on this Project

Its ready for launch

is uploaded for Testing, Submit is in Processing.

• The most dangerous prison in the world, you can only see in my game.

• Completed the hearts system for the Zelda Gamekit:

• I like the style! If that's not a secret, what is the game going to be about?

LaDestitute Good to see you progressing with that kit, keep it up.

gillenew Looks nice, I really like your art man, it's always on point.

I'm currently finishing up my dynamic level generator (.gif below), I decided to add a couple more things, so what's new?

Enemies spawning (in that case I chose the count of enemies to spawn to be something between 4 and 8) in a random position, the system makes sure they are far enough from the player's position, I made it to be at least 3 tiles away in width and height but it is adjustable.

And now the thing that I wasn't planning in the beginning but I thought it could be a really interesting and viable addition to the generator itself - the walls are automatically tiled now, they have their own endings which are spawned as separate objects, in the end the shadows are attached where they should be attached. Both of these things make the generator even closer to the Nuclear Throne's level generating fashion which I was aiming for so I'm pretty happy with the final results!

Also, like in Nuclear Throne, the level is done generating when the certain amount of floor is reached, I chose it to be 300 but you can put there any number you wish.

The whole thing will be available in the Scirra Store soon so if you wish to use it and make your own game out of it the possibility will be there.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • thank you

I do it for pure pleasure so, I'm very happy when someone likes

• I like the style! If that's not a secret, what is the game going to be about?

LaDestitute Good to see you progressing with that kit, keep it up.

gillenew Looks nice, I really like your art man, it's always on point.

I'm currently finishing up my dynamic level generator (.gif below), I decided to add a couple more things, so what's new?

Enemies spawning (in that case I chose the count of enemies to spawn to be something between 4 and 8) in a random position, the system makes sure they are far enough from the player's position, I made it to be at least 3 tiles away in width and height but it is adjustable.

And now the thing that I wasn't planning in the beginning but I thought it could be a really interesting and viable addition to the generator itself - the walls are automatically tiled now, they have their own endings which are spawned as separate objects, in the end the shadows are attached where they should be attached. Both of these things make the generator even closer to the Nuclear Throne's level generating fashion which I was aiming for so I'm pretty happy with the final results!

Also, like in Nuclear Throne, the level is done generating when the certain amount of floor is reached, I chose it to be 300 but you can put there any number you wish.

The whole thing will be available in the Scirra Store soon so if you wish to use it and make your own game out of it the possibility will be there.

It is a game for Android but always makes time I have the idea of creating something more complex using that perspective and a prison as a background.

• > A windows game i am working on, a mix of rts/survival/td and who knows what else.

>

>

Your game seems very cool, do you have a dev log with more screenshots; or an early playable version?

Hi zzulian! Thanks! I don't have anything for now, the game is in very early development. Once i have updated my FB (find me as "intruder games") and make a dev log i will publish links everywhere.

• Looks very nice I must say

• Rhythm based walljumping of Klang!

• Tinimations I really like that, so pleasing for my eyezz

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 4 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 4 guests)