Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • Redoing a few of my older enemies and assets with Spriter, now. Please excuse these doors, they're super temporary, but here is the first boss re-animated.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • dev diary 12 mob Demon Archer concept

sorry for the lack of updates:

here is the new enemy of the demon version of the map:

demon_archer.

this enemy does not have much HP, but has a great range and damage, and also can attack with daggers in close range.

dev diary 13 mob Spear Demon concept

which one do you prefer?

this demon has a more human form, but his armor, begins combine with his body and the demons flames, he has a good distances, damage, an a decent hp.

• A windows game i am working on, a mix of rts/survival/td and who knows what else.

• ffman22 both look good. Your game you make up your mind

• Some destructive environments

• Bonus-ghost in Klang for Screenshotsaturday!

• ffman22 I really like your style!

As for me, I've been improving some very old assets to bring them up to the same standard as the rest of the game. Some of these assets, like the cottages, haven't been changed in almost 18 months. The trees also needed improvements very badly, so I've done that too. And I've also animated the grass!

• Looks good too

• Holy cow! That looks great

Bonus-ghost in Klang for Screenshotsaturday!

• dev diary 12 mob Demon Archer concept

sorry for the lack of updates:

here is the new enemy of the demon version of the map:

demon_archer.

this enemy does not have much HP, but has a great range and damage, and also can attack with daggers in close range.

dev diary 13 mob Spear Demon concept

which one do you prefer?

this demon has a more human form, but his armor, begins combine with his body and the demons flames, he has a good distances, damage, an a decent hp.

Really nice artwork, personnaly I prefer the number 1, look better zith a black contrast. Yellow and black.

• A windows game i am working on, a mix of rts/survival/td and who knows what else.

Your game seems very cool, do you have a dev log with more screenshots; or an early playable version?

• ffman22 I really like your style!

As for me, I've been improving some very old assets to bring them up to the same standard as the rest of the game. Some of these assets, like the cottages, haven't been changed in almost 18 months. The trees also needed improvements very badly, so I've done that too. And I've also animated the grass!

The new house, looks really better.

• Today I added in some scrolling clouds and a wind gust effect:

• Today I added in some scrolling clouds and a wind gust effect:

how beautiful, your game is better every day, you really deserve congratulations for the great work

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 4 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 4 guests)