Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • Just recorded my first gif. Most functionality done. Time to replace all the dummy objects.

• Just recorded my first gif. Most functionality done. Time to replace all the dummy objects.

WOW, very nice

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • A few gifs from BYTE alpha demo release

More about the game and link to playable alpha - in my signature

• > I'm doing a movie app in C2, reads any local folder with films, and brings info and visuals from a bunch of APIs

>

>

Creative way of using C2. Keep it up, looks great!

Thanks Anonnymitet, I'll post more later :]

• dev at very early stage. C2 permits to do quite advance stuffs.

The earning ressources process is mostly done. The building functionalities are also mostly done. The big part will be to do the fight system and the AI.

• zzulian good work very well done

• Currently working on a concept for a game I'm calling "Spin Knights". Took the concept from a combination of a few indie games. When you die, you take traits from the person who killed you. The game is planned to be mainly Local Multiplayer, but Singleplayer and Online Multiplayer will definitely be added.

Ahh, a classic! Good to see The Esfarelante again. Are you remaking it hopefully?

• Working on my dynamic level generator with customizable values that will let the user make many kinds of levels, really similar to the Nuclear Throne levels' fashion and easy to fit your needs! Everything is made off tilemaps, after the level is generated there is some cleaning done so there aren't too many lone walls that make the mess (that's easily customizable as well), also the walls spawn shadows and the proper z-order is applied so the player appears behind/in front of the wall when he's supposed to. The generating part is 100% ready, I want to add enemies and a few others things before I release it though.

• zzulian good work very well done

Thank you

• Working on my dynamic level generator with customizable values that will let the user make many kinds of levels, really similar to the Nuclear Throne levels' fashion and easy to fit your needs! Everything is made off tilemaps, after the level is generated there is some cleaning done so there aren't too many lone walls that make the mess (that's easily customizable as well), also the walls spawn shadows and the proper z-order is applied so the player appears behind/in front of the wall when he's supposed to. The generating part is 100% ready, I want to add enemies and a few others things before I release it though.

Sounds great, so you use a tilemap object?

• zzulian Thank you! And yes sir! Ground, walls and the shadows are all tilemap objects.

• Credit goes to 7soul for the original capx, just slightly tweaking as of now to be more Zelda like a bit. Just have to figure out how to get the hearts to drop one row once you get 11 hearts or more.

• LaDestitute pretty neat! Are you using the hearts as a tiled background?

• Nah, they're instances of one sprite, and I also think your random terrain gen thing is pretty damn cool. I've tinkered with random generation in Construct 2 and have...gotten results, but nothing complex as that.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 5 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 5 guests)