Products
Construct 3
The world's best 2D game engine
Construct Animate
Produce gorgeous animations
Construct Game Services
Easily add advanced game features
Features
What you get
Pricing
Pricing and plans
Documentation
View the CGS Manual
Login
View your CGS account
Features
What you get
FAQ
Common questions
Releases
See latest updates
Pricing
Buy Animate now
Free Trial
Try Animate now
Features
What you get
Showcase
Customer creations
FAQ
Common questions
Addons
Extend Construct
Releases
See latest updates
Pricing
Buy Construct now
Free Trial
Try Construct now
Resources
Construct 3
Manual
System requirements
Scripting Overview
Addon SDK
Tutorials
Beginner's Guide
Publishing to the Web
Build Android APKs
Publishing to iOS
Optimisations
All tutorials
Game Dev Courses
Browse all game dev courses
Construct Animate
Manual
System requirements
Tutorials
Construct 2
Deprecated
Download
NWJS
Manual
Javascript SDK
Tutorials
Education
Construct 3
Why pick Construct 3
Free Resources
Privacy and Security
FAQ
Deeper Dive
Setup Classrooms in Minutes
World Class Docs
Educational Pricing
Mission
Our mission
Partners
Our global partners
Community
Forums
Forum Home
Newest Topics
Arcade
Top Games
Newest Games
Most Played Games
Most Online Players
Upload a Game
Blogs
Official Blog
New Posts
Social Media
Store
Products
Buy Construct 3
Buy Construct Animate
Assets
Addons
Animations
EBooks
Fonts
Games
Graphics
Sounds
Templates
Themes
Tilemaps
Tools
Discover
Newest Assets
Best Selling
Highest Rated
Exclusives
Special Offers
Asset Bundles
Sale Items
Register
Login
Products
Construct 3
The world's best 2D game engine
Construct 3
Features
Showcase
FAQ
Addons
Releases
Pricing
Free Trial
Construct Animate
Produce gorgeous animations
Construct Animate
Features
FAQ
Releases
Pricing
Free Trial
Construct Game Services
Easily add advanced game features
Construct Game Services
Features
Pricing
Documentation
Login
Resources
Construct 3
Make games, teach programming
Construct 3 Resources
Manual
System Requirements
Scripting Overview
Addon SDK
Tutorials
Beginners Guide to Construct 3
Publish Games to the Web
Make Android Games
Make iOS Games
Optimise Your Games
Courses
Construct Animate
Create stunning animations
Construct Animate Resources
Manual
System Requirements
Tutorials
Construct 2
Legacy product
Construct 2 Resources
Download
NWJS
Manual
Javascript SDK
Tutorials
Tutorials
Courses
Education
Construct 3
Make games, teach programming
Construct 3 in Education
Why Construct 3
Resources
Privacy & Security
Classroom Setup
FAQ
Documentation
Pricing
Mission
Partners
Asset Store
Browse
Asset Bundles
Sale Items
Best Selling
Your Downloads
Forums
Discuss
New Topics
Unanswered Topics
Search
Arcade
Play
Popular
Most Players
New Games
Showcase
Random Game
Blogs
Official Blog
Community Blogs
New Posts
Contact Us
Register
Login to account
Forum Home
Unanswered Topics
Newest Topics
Search
How do I....?
Construct
Construct 2
General Discussion
How do I....?
Mark subforum as read
Forum
Topics
Posts
Last Post
Beginner's Questions
2,842 topics
13,915 posts
Just started using Construct 2? Post your questions here
2,842
13,915
Instance Variable Question
Radkampfwagen
1 Apr, 2025
Post new topic
Mark all topics as read
48,702 topics
1
...
116
117
118
119
120
...
2,436
<-- -->
Order by:
Least replied to
Most replied to
Least viewed
Most viewed
Least recently replied to
Most recently replied to
Topics
Posts
Views
Last Post
0
favourites
How do I get hold of the sprites for the platform tutorial CS2
by
Dseipp
20 Feb, 2019
4 posts
789 views
20 Feb, 2019
4
789
Lordshiva1948
21 Feb, 2019
0
favourites
iOS game: Status bar is visible even though I asked to hide them in the export options
by
Rable
21 Feb, 2019
1 posts
377 views
21 Feb, 2019
1
377
Rable
21 Feb, 2019
0
favourites
How do I grab variable from browser?
by
Feilexter
21 Feb, 2019
1 posts
334 views
21 Feb, 2019
1
334
Feilexter
21 Feb, 2019
0
favourites
[SOLVED, I learned XPath] How do I get this information from an XML file?
by
NDSDNS
20 Feb, 2019
2 posts
1,096 views
20 Feb, 2019
2
1,096
dop2000
21 Feb, 2019
0
favourites
How do I Download files from in-game to desktop?
by
playbasicgames
20 Feb, 2019
2 posts
1,100 views
20 Feb, 2019
2
1,100
AllanR
21 Feb, 2019
0
favourites
How do I enable old exporting options?
by
faqro
20 Feb, 2019
4 posts
1,320 views
20 Feb, 2019
Tagged:
construct2
desktop
export
help
mobile
4
1,320
Ashley
Construct Team
Founder
20 Feb, 2019
0
favourites
How do I gamify a survey?
by
jdejean
12 Feb, 2019
7 posts
1,058 views
12 Feb, 2019
7
1,058
AllanR
20 Feb, 2019
0
favourites
cache ajax
by
Myster62
19 Feb, 2019
2 posts
734 views
19 Feb, 2019
2
734
socialpilgrim
20 Feb, 2019
0
favourites
Intel XDK won't let me export to Crosswalk for Android
by
faqro
18 Feb, 2019
7 posts
1,582 views
18 Feb, 2019
Tagged:
android
cordova
crosswalk
export
help
7
1,582
Javanie
20 Feb, 2019
1
favourites
Why does my Charakter glitch into the ground when running?
by
Cakeslayer
20 Feb, 2019
3 posts
978 views
20 Feb, 2019
Tagged:
animation
3
978
Cakeslayer
20 Feb, 2019
0
favourites
How do I set the animation for diagonal movement with 8D behavior?
by
ZiggitySwiggity
8 Feb, 2019
8 posts
2,104 views
8 Feb, 2019
Tagged:
diagonal-animation
8
2,104
dop2000
20 Feb, 2019
0
favourites
Count-up Timer
by
playbasicgames
20 Feb, 2019
4 posts
2,061 views
20 Feb, 2019
4
2,061
Maverick1912
20 Feb, 2019
0
favourites
How do I create a painting/drawing application
1
2
by
troxx
21 Feb, 2018
19 posts
6,362 views
21 Feb, 2018
1
2
19
6,362
InvaderXYZ
20 Feb, 2019
0
favourites
How do I fetch data from Firebase? -Tutorials not clear enough?
by
vila4480
16 Feb, 2019
5 posts
2,189 views
16 Feb, 2019
Tagged:
database
download
firebase
item-table
rexrainbow
5
2,189
vila4480
20 Feb, 2019
0
favourites
How do I Randomize an Object that Spawns?
by
playbasicgames
19 Feb, 2019
3 posts
859 views
19 Feb, 2019
3
859
playbasicgames
19 Feb, 2019
0
favourites
Phone gap and Cordova Plugins?
by
Phoenixbowman
30 May, 2017
10 posts
2,352 views
30 May, 2017
10
2,352
HexitCZ
19 Feb, 2019
0
favourites
How do I shoot from a rotating moving point correctly?
by
TLEnterprises
19 Feb, 2019
4 posts
679 views
19 Feb, 2019
4
679
TLEnterprises
19 Feb, 2019
0
favourites
How do I take a screenshot on android?
by
beto76
19 Feb, 2019
1 posts
375 views
19 Feb, 2019
1
375
beto76
19 Feb, 2019
0
favourites
How do I get this virtual joystick to work?
by
NDSDNS
15 Feb, 2019
6 posts
1,504 views
15 Feb, 2019
6
1,504
dop2000
18 Feb, 2019
0
favourites
How to load maps
by
Myster62
16 Feb, 2019
8 posts
999 views
16 Feb, 2019
8
999
dop2000
18 Feb, 2019
Post new topic
Mark all topics as read
48,702 topics
1
...
116
117
118
119
120
...
2,436
<-- -->
Return to board index
Jump to:
Construct
=============
Construct 3
General Discussion
How do I...?
Scripting
Your Construct 3 Creations
Education and Construct
Plugin SDK
Translations
Deutsch (de-DE)
Español (es-ES)
Français (fr-FR)
Português (pt-BR)
Русский (ru-RU)
Game Development
Game Development, Design & Ideas
Distribution and Publishing
Tools and Resources
Job Offers and Team Requests
General
Open Topic
Game Discussions
Scirra Website
Asset Store
Website Issues and Feedback
Construct 2
General Discussion
Addons
How do I....?
Beginner's Questions
Effects
Your Construct 2 Creations
Works in Progress/Feedback Requests
Javascript SDK
Work in Progress Addons
Bugs
Closed bugs
Construct Classic
Construct Classic Discussion
Help & Support using Construct Classic
Your tutorials & example files
Completed addons
Work-in-progress addons
Your Creations
Construct engineering