Phone gap and Cordova Plugins?

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
  • I put my App's ID into the config thing but im still getting an error in phone gap. How do I add Cordova IAP and Game plugins to Phone gap? i tried the APP_ID with both ' ' and without and both times said error.

• I put in my ID for APP_ID but it keeps saying that there's an error of some kind. How do I put the game's ID into the APP_ID in the config for Phone gap? i tried putting into different places in the config with the plugin name in the config.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thank you. I need to switch to Phonegap cause my game as WebGL effects and Cocoon io doesn't work with WebGL anymore:

• Sorry, I didn't see anything in the tutorial about adding Plugins. I also didn't see the Android target sdk in the tutorial either, sorry.

3- Change your “android-targetSdkVersion” to 24 -> Optional

4- For code Number 3 to work you need to add this code before your project id:

xmlns:android = "http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"

• For example, see down picture:

Open full size image

5 - Change your version from “1.0.0.0” to “1.0” -> Optional

I didn't see the target sdk in the screenshots. Also how do you add plugins? i'm using Cordova's cranberry plugins. Like app id etc?

• Sorry, I didn't see anything in the tutorial about adding Plugins. I also didn't see the Android target sdk in the tutorial either, sorry.

3- Change your “android-targetSdkVersion” to 24 -> Optional

4- For code Number 3 to work you need to add this code before your project id:

xmlns:android = "http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"

- For example, see down picture:

Open full size image

5 - Change your version from “1.0.0.0” to “1.0” -> Optional

I didn't see the target sdk in the screenshots. Also how do you add plugins? i'm using Cordova's cranberry plugins. Like app id etc?

h'mmm that is strange. Anyhow to add a plugin you need to open your Config.xml file. For example;

this plugin for admob:

<plugin name="github.com/cranberrygame/cordova-plugin-ad-admob" source="npm" ></plugin>[/code:hwzin6tn]

you will go down in the file, and you will add it to where all the plugin's are. to make this easier check out video tutorial 
    [youtube video="Q"]

I hope this help this time
  • I did this cause of what is said in the doc

http://docs.phonegap.com/phonegap-build ... g/plugins/

Under Plugin Paramaters.

<plugin name="com.phonegap.plugins.example">

<param name="APIKey" value="12345678" />

<param name="APISecret" value="12345678" />

</plugin>

I put in APP_ID and the id number, and made sure the cranberry plugin name was correct but it said malformed config.xml. I just put in APP_ID and the id. I just had the one parameter using that as a model.

• Sorry. that video didn't mention adding parameters to plugins. it keeps saying i need to add app_id. i read the docs thing but that didn't work.

</plugin>

• I did this cause of what is said in the doc

http://docs.phonegap.com/phonegap-build ... g/plugins/

Under Plugin Paramaters.

</plugin>

I put in APP_ID and the id number, and made sure the cranberry plugin name was correct but it said malformed config.xml. I just put in APP_ID and the id. I just had the one parameter using that as a model.

I think, I got the problem. If you are adding the plugin like so;

</plugin>

for some reason Phonegap won't take it, and it happen to me before. So what you need to do is put the plugin in one line. like so;

<plugin name="com.phonegap.plugins.example"> <param name="APIKey" value="12345678" /> <param name="APISecret" value="12345678" /> </plugin>

Do it like so, and i hope it work

• Not working im trying to use cordova admob free plugin and it needs ADMOB_APP_ID parameter but i dont know where to paste it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)