I just found this solution, to bring GA in my game exported for CocoonJS:
This is an interesting method, that doesn't needed an external hosting. But description for that I think is written for programmers, but not for any other people Unfortunately author don't answer.
[quote:2z6vvz0g]Use analytics.js (GA Universal Analytics) with Ludei's CocoonJS Canvas+ apps by making use of the WebView
No external hosting is needed anymore.
Files on Git:
4) index.html (Me: not same as in Construct2 game archive)
How To use:
1) Download google-analytics.com/analytics.js and add contents to file analytics.js.
2) Set up a new property in Google Analytics to track a mobile app.
3) Modify the web property ID (UA-#) in index.html
4) Test it on your phone using Canvas+ environment on your CocoonJS Launcher.
5) Your ScreenView should be visible in your real-time Google Analytics report.
Anyone who can understand what I should do with these files after all changes - Please comment here.
It would be useful for many people.