TIZEN VALIDATION

0 favourites
  • I've sent my app in through appbakr but it's been a week. Is it worthwhile to send it in through the normal process or did I run out of time?

• Paradox

I had clay.io troubles as well so I removed the plugin from the project. From what I can tell the leaderboards seemed to have worked on the Tizen emulator but maybe not on the actual devices. It's a shame because I find clay leader-boards easily accessible and easy to use.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yeah Nomad The deadline was 12 hours ago. However Appbackr continues offer "prizes" up to $250 until the 27th. (Tizen site calls it a contest.)

I've made $500 with them so far.

retrodude Yeah I had achievements too. Very easy.

Luckily I had a backup highscore system built in already for uploading to Scirra arcade.

• "Both an author and a first distributor must be required. Please check your profile infomation."

What am I doing wrong?

• Paradox - Appbackr offered me some cash too, but then stopped replying to me. Did you have any troubles with contacting them?

• Centra what form or email response is that from?

Do you have all the properties set in Construct2 where you set the description, author, support email, ID, etc.?

Tobye I emailed so much I think they got to know me. However there were quiet periods. Did they ask for your Tizen Profile ID and the app Content ID of the app?

• Paradox Yes, all forms are filled in construct. This error came while building the project and was also a reason for not being validated.

Maybe it's the 'ID' field in construct. I'm not sure what it wants there Does it have anything to do with creating a security certificate and is there a guide for that? It was an issue as well

• Centra

No, it's just an identifying mark. Just put the name of the game there with no spaces, Construct will add some numbers to it I believe, and it shouldn't change as it's what's used to tell if two uploads are the same app. (or use what ever you had there already.)

Those errors don't ring any bells. You are using the Tizen Export?

The Security setup is explained here, see if you have all that done:

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/669/how-to-export-to-tizen/page-2

Edit: I see Distributor and Author in the Security certificate in the Tizen SDK. That does appear to be what the errors are referencing. That link above is what you need to setup the SDK.

Also just learned by my own error, you can't have a dash in the ID field. It errored with "Value is not facet-valid with respect to pattern '[0-9a-zA-Z]{10}[.][0-9a-zA-Z]{1,52}' for type 'applicationIdType'."

I took that error message to mean alpha numbric only, please.

• Paradox - Haha, alright that's where I'm going wrong then :P Luckily I also did the IDE method while waiting for appbackr, so I got my game in on time. Just no extra cash in my pocket.

• Validated today, yay!

• Hello , when i test my game on the tizen web simulator the game run fast,

but when i test it using the emulator phone it runs slow !

is this a problem ? i don't know how the results will be in a real device :s

• Hello , when i test my game on the tizen web simulator the game run fast,

but when i test it using the emulator phone it runs slow !

is this a problem ? i don't know how the results will be in a real device :s

Tizen Simulator runs the application/game in Chrome directly on your PC

Tizen Emulator runs the application/game in a "virtual device" running TizenOS (more about emulators here)

The emulator is more precise since it imitates the real device, but at the same time requires more resources.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)