TIZEN VALIDATION

0 favourites
  • Your problem is not familiar to me, but I think that the problem is or could be for this:

You should make sure;

" Next we need to tell the Tizen SDK where Google Chrome is installed. The Tizen SDK's Web Simulator is based on Google Chrome, so if you don't have it already, download and install Chrome.

With Chrome installed, go to Window -> Preferences. In the tree down the left, select Tizen SDK -> Web -> Chrome. Under Google Chrome location, enter the path to Google Chrome's executable file. Usually this is something like:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe"

Ashley

• Tobye

you are trying to run app on Emulator, while Emulator is not started (by you)

so run Emulator device OR try Run as Web Simulator

also shimo is right about Chrome

• Hey,

I have been trying to get the wgt made on the IDE and am following the tutorial. But I get this message when I try to run it by pressing the blue arrow button:

Initializing the environment for launching the package failed.

error occurred at the below step.

`step context handle`

(Return Code:1005)web ide context - can't find 'target device'

Cannot connect to a target

Please start Emulator in Connection Explorer or check connected real device on your PC

Any idea what's up sosensible ?

Ever find a solution?

• For me the Tizen competition is going little bad it is my lack or knowledge or what I don't know but I cannot find everything on one page or such , it's hard to find help on the net now , my game is just done like 95% , just need to do input and then export.

I am confused about input and need some help, anyone, I am also worried about appbackr , maybe my game can be rejected. :(

I really want to take part in the competition. :(

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • shimo

simwhi

Cipriux

szymek

Tobye

Have any of you had luck with the emulator? Mine doesn't run properly and I desperately need someone to test it, with the deadline closing in soon I can't risk failing validation. Thanks guys.

• send your WGT to thehen

ask politely for checking on real device

and enjoy your life :)

• send me a PM with a link and I will test it in the emulator

• shimo

simwhi

Cipriux

szymek

Tobye

appbackr

I received an email from the director of marketing at AppBackr informing me that the Tizen competition deadline has been moved to December! I have tried to get confirmation of this but I have as yet not received a reply. Can anyone confirm that the competition deadline has indeed moved?

Also, I have fully tested both of our games in the web simulator and emulator without any errors or warnings. Alas, I do not have an actual device. I have followed all the guides and advice given on this forum as well as the Tizen developer forum to ensure that everything has been done correctly. However, the repackaged apps returned to us via AppBackr would not upload to the Tizen Store. I investigated why this was the case and identified that the config.xml file had been changed.

We are still waiting for the repackaged games.

Simon

• simwhi

Terms & Conditions still says:

"5. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Challenge begins on or about 12:00 A.M. U.S. Pacific Time (PT) on July 9, 2013 and ends at 11:59 P.M. U.S. Pacific Time (PT) on November 1, 2013 (�Promotion Period�)."

developer.tizen.org/contests/tizen-app-challenge/terms-and-conditions

but maybe again they moved internal plans for Tizen premiere

or they saw that 2 weeks before end time they got 50% apps :)

• szymek

Sure. There's no information about this on the Tizen website. I'm certainly not going to wait too much longer before I submit the apps without appbackr.

• Hi guys,

I have just received an email from my contact at AppBackr that the new deadline for the Tizen App Challenge is December 8. However, there is still no information on the Tizen site!!!

• simwhi that is good to know - thanks for the info.

Mortar Melon currently overheats and locks Tizen hardware, requiring a hard reset :X

szymek I no longer have access to actual hardware I'm afraid.

• Oh no! I hope that's not true. I don't like things like this.

• thehen

I'm going to check twitter just in case they have made an announcement there. Don't hold me to this info but I do hope it's true!!!

• simwhi I don't see any official confirmation anywhere. Did you find anything? I hope it is true!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)