Spriter/C2 - (9-16-2019 - bug fix)

From the Asset Store
Rotate & Animation for 16 Direction & Mouse Direction
  • lucid - I hate to report but the "set opacity" and "set visibility" actions still aren't working for individual sprites from a spriter entity. Thanks, Morgan.

• hi I need help to create this effect:

Subscribe to Construct videos now

in the minute 7:00 some one can help me to create this blending effect with the spriter plugin in construct 2

lucid

• ffman22

hi I need help to create this effect:

Subscribe to Construct videos now

in the minute 7:00 some one can help me to create this blending effect with the spriter plugin in construct 2

lucid

Just to make sure I cover all the bases for anyone else reading the thread, if you just want to blend to transition from one animation to the next when you set an animation, just use the Set Animation command, and choose a blend for Where to start playing this as well as the amount of time to take for the blend in Blend Duration:

If you want to continuously blend between two animations (not just a transition), and constantly set the blend ratio manually, use the actions under Advanced: Animation Blending :

• Set second (blended) animation to start a continuous blend. (once)
    • Set animation blend ratio as often as you need
    • Stop blending second (blended) animation when you want to stop
  • Spriter Early Adopter Sale ends November 11th!

Buy Spriter for just $25 now!

Information on Spriter B11 Release,

Spriter 1.0's impending release, and what comes next

• plugin changelog 10/31/14

• Fixed a bug changing the looping state of an animation in the same tick after setting the animation wouldn't work.
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • lucid - Hi!, we can set an action for the opacity, but there is any event to compare opacity?

tx!

• lucid - Hi!, we can set an action for the opacity, but there is any event to compare opacity?

tx!

plugin changelog 11/3/14

• Added Opacity expression
  • lucid - hi again, tx for the quick update, but im not seeing that option, also when i decompress the plugin in the date modified looks 10/31/2014, not today

maybe im doing something wrong?

cheers!

• 6bruno6 - try clearing the browser cache and downloading again. I just downloaded from the link to verify and it's 11/3.

• I've watched this video:

May I ask if you have the capx for this? I can't for the life of me figure out how to use animation blend. When I try it out, it just instantly changes animation.

I've tried "Set animation to running and play from start with an xxxx blend", but that doesn't work.

I've also paused your video and tried: Set second(blended) animation to "landing" but neither appear to do anything but an instant change.

*Update - Blend at current time ration creates a very strange movement, resulting in some rapid to-ing and fro-ing. I get OK results with blend to start, but I still get animation pop.

I have "On animation landing finished (which isn't a loop animation)" play animation "running" with blend. I'm playing this at a 0.1 timeframe, and I'm seeing an instant change direction after the animation finishes.

• May I ask if you have the capx for this? I can't for the life of me figure out how to use animation blend.

Second animation blend (continually blending two animations depending on the mouse's x position)

Blend when setting animation (blend to animation lasting 500 milliseconds upon left or right click)

• lucid - I am sad to report that change opacity/visibility actions still aren't working for individual sprites. Thank you.

• any idea how much full price will be?

• PSI - we have a full plate at the moment with the upcoming 1.0 release, and a few other business related matters, but it's on the todo list.

:

Spriter Pro $59

Basic Platformer Art Packs $75

Adventure Platformer Art Packs $75

Effects Art Packs $40

• lucid - understood, thanks.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 6 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 6 guests)