Roccinio, you should always be using the latest version of the plugin, as we sync changes between C2, the plugin, and Spriter all of the time. I will consider it, but I like using the same link so any links to the plugin are always up to date.
Spriter v8_1 (beta)
Anyone who doesn't have automatic updates set on Spriter to check for all updates (including unstable), you can manually check under the Edit|Settings menu in Spriter, and there is a new update (b8_1) out today. If you don't have at least Spriter version B8, you can download the latest update directly here. The full changelog is at the bottom of this post.
The latest update has some changes to the save that help the plugin work seamlessly with character maps. There was also an issue with the importer and scml files that had multiple entities containing objects with the same names. This latest version of Spriter along with the latest plugin update fixes this as well. To take advantage of this fix, you should now enable all three 'Additional Data for Authoring Tools' options within Spriter:
Additions and Enhancements
- Added an option in the save menu to force all names in obj_info tags to be unique to the entire file.
- Second view and skin uv view now use the main canvas's current background color.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the first animation to be missing when loading an unprettified scml file.
- Fixed a bug that made the status bar message permanently change to the update check successful message after an automatic update check.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when moving keys with 'Only Show Selected' set in the timeline view
- Fixed a bug that caused the incorrect key to be changed when a key was moved while the timeline view was filtered to only show certain object types.
- Fixed a bug where projects saved with addition info for authoring tools was sometimes saving duplicate obj_info tags.
- Added missing menu entry for showing/hiding Object Properties window in the Windows menu.