Spriter/C2 - (9-16-2019 - bug fix)

From the Asset Store
Rotate & Animation for 16 Direction & Mouse Direction
  • Found a bug with Spriter. sending an email.

When comparing instance ID, then deleting said object. The wrong object is deleted. I have no idea why :(

• Thanks jayderyu. Looking into it.

• I'm sorry, let me rephrase that. I wrote it with a small error.

when comparing each instance of variable "ID", then deleting the object deletes the wrong one :P

as I wrote it above it sounds like I'm making a reference to IID the internal system of Instance ID. I however decided to change the variable "ID" to "owner" as to avoid confusion in the capx :D

sorry about that :P

• lucid

When I use the "instant" animation instead the "linear" animation on Spriter, the Construct2 still use the "linear" animation.

• Hey lucid any chance that a new plugin update with Character maps will be coming out soon?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Just wondering, does Spriter already support CocoonJS ?

• Potato - Nope, just tried it then. The game loads, but the animation doesn't happen. Plus for some reason it goes to just over 30fps with only 2 objects and no other events.

• Hi everyone, I'm closing up the Spriter B6 featureset at the moment. After this is released, the C2 plugin will be fully updated to support character maps, cocoonjs, and other features that arrive with B6.

• Sweet, thanks for all the hard work Lucid! Once I finish my level redesigns I will be recreating my character animations in spriter.

• Hi everyone, I'm closing up the Spriter B6 featureset at the moment. After this is released, the C2 plugin will be fully updated to support character maps, cocoonjs, and other features that arrive with B6.

That is great!

What should we do?

Download spriter again? download the spriter plugin again? or make our animations again?

If this works I'm going to buy a license (:

• Hi guys

I've been testing spriter and the plugin, i was very happy with it, all animations were running good on the preview, but nothing happens when i publish in HTML5.

Any one has the same issue?

• Hi guys

I've been testing spriter and the plugin, i was very happy with it, all animations were running good on the preview, but nothing happens when i publish in HTML5.

Any one has the same issue?

Have you tried this?:

"When publishing, don't forget your server should serve the .scml file extension with the MIME type text/xml. Some servers return '404 Not Found' for files they don't have a MIME type for, and this will break your Spriter animations."

• I downloaded Spriter and the plugin and I'm trying to put it into Construct 2 but I don't know what to do.When I open the addons webpage it tells me about .c2addon files. When I open the folder with the plugin I only see JS files.Please Help!

• I downloaded Spriter and the plugin and I'm trying to put it into Construct 2 but I don't know what to do.When I open the addons webpage it tells me about .c2addon files. When I open the folder with the plugin I only see JS files.Please Help!

Just put the scml folder (with the js files) into "C:\Program Files\Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins"

• lucid

anyword with the comparison for SOL. Has it been solved. it's not an often or always thing. I get it occuring with different situations.

spriterobject.owner >= 1 there are 4 listed 0 to 3

-- spriterobject destroy

0, 2, 3 are destroyed, but 1 is still there and 0 is destroyed which shouldn't happen at all. I suspect this has to do witha Container problem. and of course there was the one that I sent in the CAPX where it was an increment of 1 that was removed.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)