Experimental Greenworks plugin

From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.

digitalsoapbox - the issue was inherited from Chromium, it wasn't a NW.js issue. It's already fixed so it's just a matter of waiting for NW.js to update their Chromium version.

digitalsoapbox - the issue was inherited from Chromium, it wasn't a NW.js issue. It's already fixed so it's just a matter of waiting for NW.js to update their Chromium version.

Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification!

is electron an alternative to nw.js and do they release updates faster?

is electron an alternative to nw.js and do they release updates faster?

You mean this: http://electron.atom.io/ ?

yeah

Ashley - if you could look into Greenworks 0.5.0 which released a few days ago and added some more functionality that would be great.

Also it seems to have resolved the issues with 0.12.1 - so it should be working now as intended with newer nw.js versions.

https://github.com/greenheartgames/gree ... tag/v0.5.0

Maybe I'm stupid now, but how do I install this version of Greenworks? Where do I put the files?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

And how do I get it working on mac and linux? The instructions only said "For Mac and Linux you'll need to do similar steps but putting the right resitributable file in the zip instead of steam_api.dll." What does that mean? Which folder should be zipped, and what file should go in there?

Has anyone got this to work with NW above 10.5? I can't make it work. I thought I had fixed it but no. I only get black screen when using a NW version above 10.5 and greenworks 0.4

I can't use nw10.5 becuse it doesn't support reconnecting gamepads and my game is on steam and I really need to add achievements :/

I would laugh at this situation if only it wasn't so bad.

I could never get anything beyond 10.5 and the alpha greenworks to work right.

We need a proper plugin. Jesus it's Steam!

The indefinite solution prospect is rather disappointing. This plugin has been broken for how long now and what date will it be fixed? I realise that this is the fault of a change in a third party wrapper, but c2 relies on third party wrappers by design!

Edit: My audio doesn't work in 10.5 so I have to wait...

For the moment, I'm able to run a project with NW12.0 + greenworks 0.4 without black screen and with following feature:

-condition Steam API is available

-expression steam account ID

• expression steam screen name
    • expression steam current user's steam level

works both with win32 and win64

Currently working on steam ActiveAchievement

Go MadSpy!

I have tried the greenwork update by MadSpy now. And it works like a charm!

I now have achievements, overlay, full gamepad support and no lag at all with NW12 and madspy's modified greenworks 0.4 plugin.

Fantastic to finally have this fixed

Thank you MadSpy!

this looks great!

Ok activeachievement action works, thanks to Anonnymitet for all (live) tests with his final product.

Ashley : could you allow me to change your greenworks plugin? (and update your guideline)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)