After having had some discussions and afterthought, I finaly worked on greenworks by greenheartgames source and rebuilded node file.(and a new plugin)
So I already have for the moment:
- a plugin for NW10.5 with SDK134 with the following (basics) features:
* is steam available
* is steam overlay available
* get SteamID
* get Screen Name (of user)
* get Steam user level
* show overlay page "..."
* Action Activate achievement "name"
** condition activate achievement success
** condition activate achievement error
all this feature work as intended.
# currently working on the feature already added in NW12 version.
- a plugin for NW12.0 with SDK134 with the following features:
* all previous features
* is cloud enabled for the game
* is cloud enabled/allowed for steam by user
* get number of achievements
* action clear/reset achievements (by name)
** condition clear/reset achievement success
** condition clear/reset achievement error
# currently added but not tested:
* condition is valid account
* get Language of the game
* get language of the steam UI
# currently working on:
* adding steam leaderboard
*adding steam worshop function
In the same time, I'm working on a way to avoid steam emulator and cracked steam game.
I think I will create a new thread for a new plugin for Steam support soon.