Crosswalk Intel XDK experiences

• Good to know all that. I can tell by now that my device is more cpu limited than gpu limited.

Exported the angry-bird clone template which has about 30 physics objects in it, seems to run pretty well, so I know I can use it sparingly if need be. I don't use physics very often, so that shouldn't be an issue. Low collision...I'll have to work on that.

Android L does look awesome. When I pick up a tablet, Lolly will be mandatory.

• My app worked fine, but now crashes or wont let me install whenever I try to use the AdMob Plugin. Is there an alternative way to get AdMob working?

• Google Play alert about OpenSSL issue, how to fix it?

Security alert

Your app is statically linking against a version of OpenSSL that has multiple security vulnerabilities. You should update OpenSSL as soon as possible.

The vulnerabilities were addressed in OpenSSL versions beginning with 1.0.1h, 1.0.0m, and 0.9.8za. To confirm your OpenSSL version, you can do a grep via ("$ unzip -p YourApp.apk | strings | grep "OpenSSL""). For more information about the vulnerability, please consult http://www.openssl.org/news/secadv_20140605.txt.

To confirm that you've upgraded correctly, upload the updated version to the Developer Console and check back after five hours.

Please note, while it's unclear whether these specific issues affect your application, applications with vulnerabilities that expose users to risk of compromise may be considered "dangerous products" and subject to removal from Google Play.

• smartyangelanlee I have had the same message for all my Crosswalk Android apps... the take down notice is worrying.

Looks like this has been around since June according to this: http://www.openssl.org/news/secadv_20140605.txt

Has anyone actually had an app removed because of this?

How do we update? It must be up to Intel's server setup?

• originally this was an issue with a corodova security flaw, and it had to be fixed in Intel XDX, which it was. All we had to do was wait until XDX was updated, then export. smartyangelanlee are you checking on an app that was on the app store for a while, or is this with a more recent build?

• I believe it has something to do with crosswalk. Check the link out.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2753 ... on-windows

• Thanks all, i must wait intel fix it

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Do anyone in this thread having problems installing an update for Intel XDK?

• Potential security vulnerabilities with open OpenSSL are present if you use an older version of the library. We are aware of this issue in Crosswalk versions 7 through 9.

We will notify you as soon as we have a remedy.

• New update intel xdk

Intel XDK, as of December 18, 2014, is 1621

• Just noticed this on the XDK site:

[attachment=0:629qg6qh][/attachment:629qg6qh]

I guess you're famous

• New update intel xdk

Intel XDK, as of December 18, 2014, is 1621

GP still doen't work for me. And every time I open XDK, Crash reporter opens first (XDK still works, but if I click Upload Log or Cancel, everything crashes). Already tried to re-install.

• grigrizljac Works for me well in 64-bit, windows 7

• iceangel I have 64-bit Windows 8, but everytime I open XDK, Crash Reporter opens (and then everything crashes). Does google play work for you?

• , it works well!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)