Crosswalk Intel XDK experiences

• IntelRobert

It seems that c2 does not use id="c2canvas" canvas in crosswalk for android.

I think who knows the internal c2 can only know the way to capture main screen shot (main canvas).

If you do so, I thanks for your help.

tumira

If not solved, then I'll move this to other category.

Thanks

• did you guys have any problems on devices like Samsung S3 mini? my exported games seem not to finish loading on Samsung S3 mini and some Lenovo Tablet

• IntelRobert

By your kind help, the problem was solved.

System's snapshot canvas works.

Thanks really very much!

tumira

Thanks, too

• Hi

I have used intel xdk to build my android game (with crosswalk)

It works in intel XDK emulator but the apk files do not work in Bluestacks and Android SDK ADT.

• Heska i had the same issue, but my games still work fine on all android devices.

• does anyone of you get adds shown in an build made with construct2 181 ?

the reason im asking is, i have a game where adds worked fine (exported with construct2 180) and now after i exported with 181 there are no adds anymore, didnt change anything on the events or build options

• so, does anyone know why my crosswalk app might not work on my tablet? When I check google play console, it says the tablet has a carrier restriction...but, when I submitted the app I did not impose any carrier restrictions.

Anyone encounter this before? Could it be something else?

• Heska i had the same issue, but my games still work fine on all android devices.

Heska, volkiller730

is it possible for me to have a copy of your APK that doesn't run on Android SDK emulator ?

i tried a couple apps on my SDK(23.0.2) with 4.4.2(API 19) and 4.3(API 18) but i didn't see issues yet.

• JasonINTC i replied to Heska because my app doesn't work in bluestacks. I havent had a need to test in the ASDK so i dont know if it is also a problem there, but i can test that myself and ill edit this.

fldr how are you doing your ads? the official plugin or a third party? my ads work

• I tried Crosswalk last night for the first time in ages. I exported a game I already have working on the OUYA console via Cocoon JS, and another game I use for controller testing (a 2 player twin stick shooter) - both to the OUYA console as I wanted to test performance and controller.

The performance on the twin stick shooter was ok - not quite as fast as CocoonJS, but pretty good nonetheless. However the controllers (OUYA and PS3) wouldn't work properly. Both pads only controlled the movement of player 2, and neither would fire at all. (Both pads work perfectly and as intended via CocoonJS).

The other game that I already have working on OUYA I wasn't able to get past the menu screen as neither controller would detect button presses.

Does anyone else have any experience with the gamepad object controllers not working when exporting via Crosswalk? If you have it working how did you achieve it please?

• IntelRobert

Hi, do you know if its possible to sing the app manually, i need to update an app that its allready in the store, and i cant found any manual or indication related to this issue

tx and cheers!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Here is a tutorial.

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/861/ho ... id-app-apk

IntelRobert

Hi, do you know if its possible to sing the app manually, i need to update an app that its allready in the store, and i cant found any manual or indication related to this issue

tx and cheers!

• tx, and cheers!

• I'm experiencing a very bad framerate when exporting when exporting in Crosswalk compared to chrome previews. It's becoming a big isssue and is causing a lot of my 'on collision'/'object is overlapping' events not to work since frames are being skipped. On top of this, the device I'm testing on is becoming extremely hot when running my apk.

• Has Anyone been able to export a game with Intel XDK Without having black bars on the screen? Ive masterd how to do this with cocoonJS but it seems that was all for nothing now that it has been taken down off of the main list of export options.

Ive been using this guide but for some reason im not getting the results i need for Landscape Settings.

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/1126/m ... ces/page-2

Could anyone with the knowledge enlighten me,I really cant believe im having these issues once again.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 3 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 3 guests)