CocoonJS plugin updates

From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • ArcadEd

Thanks a lot! I was having trouble figuring out whether the new plugin was necessary or helpful for android. I tried to export stock from C2, but the cloud compiled apk wouldn't work. Will try w/ the new plugin.

• Hmm...well, with the updated plugin I was able to compile and install the resultant apk. When I start it, I get the splash screen, which stays up for maybe 2-3 seconds, then starts flickering madly (on/off every frame). Game never boots. Changing device orientation causes the flickering splash screen to disappear, then the screen goes black. Game never starts.

Gonna try another project and see...

• Couple of things.

1. Make sure you are compiling Canvas+

2. Makes sure you are not using any plugins or objects not supported by CJS.

3. If you can view the debug, it might give you some idea. Try it with the CJS launcher app and look at the debug and see what's going on.

You can always email and they can help too. they will want to have a copy of your capx, if you are willing.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ArcadEd

interesting topic on CocoonJS plugin:

• ArcadEd

#2 is probably my issue; the game that hung up has a custom plugin in it. Easy enough to take it out though, it's not integral to the game.

Tried another project and it exported fine, though it runs quite slowly. I think that's just the project itself though. Too many flying bits of pixelated carnage.

• ludei

I do not know if that's asking too much, but it would be possible to include in the plugin, access to the "Back Button" of smartphones?

There is already an addon made by a user of Scirra that performs this function, but it would be interesting to be maintained in the official plugin.

As you can see all the code, is there any chance of inclusion?

I believe it is something very necessary, but do not know if it would be difficult to include this feature.

• ludei

I'm using Loader Style: Percentage text in Construct 2,

however in CocoonJS I just see Ludei logo for 2-3 seconds,

and then black screen for 5-6 seconds,

and my game starts

so is it possible to see percentage text loader after Ludei logo?

maybe ArcadEd

• Hello,

vitorfgd That feature is already available. Not sure if it is on Construct2 and I am not sure if it is really hard to add it.

szymek Sorry, but right now that feature is not available in CocoonJS. I can't tell anything about the future.

About the Webview+, we have just fixed the webstorage issue. It should work fine now after recompiling the project.

Regards.

• About the Webview+, we have just fixed the webstorage issue. It should work fine now after recompiling the project.

Hello, i'm sorry if that's not the right thread, but i'll ask while i had the chance Is there any way to make c2's native admob plugin to work with your webview+?

• Sisyphus I doubt it will work. I think I heard somewhere that they are working on providing their own direct support.

• Sisyphus I doubt it will work. I think I heard somewhere that they are working on providing their own direct support.

I see here, that support for admob without mopub is meant to be, but these guys are talking about the other plugin, not c2's, so i thought maybe ludei can tell us how can we make c2's admob plugin work with webview+.

• > Sisyphus I doubt it will work. I think I heard somewhere that they are working on providing their own direct support.

>

I see here, that support for admob without mopub is meant to be, but these guys are talking about the other plugin, not c2's, so i thought maybe ludei can tell us how can we make c2's admob plugin work with webview+.

Our new AdMob plugin will be adapted for C2 and you will be able to use it in Webview+.

• Paradoxally when CocoonJS was deprecated by Scirra,

ludei started doing really good job

And in case of support CocoonJS is now much more reliable than Chromium/Google.

So good luck and keep it on

• Our new AdMob plugin will be adapted for C2 and you will be able to use it in Webview+.

Great news, this webview+ for iOS is so great, i hope i can publish my first ios app using it, and then will wait for admob. Thanks for an answer.

• Paradoxally when CocoonJS was deprecated by Scirra,

ludei started doing really good job

Canvas+ was deprecated, webview+ is supported, technically, r192 supports cordova export, webview+ based on cordova so webview+ is supported.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)