Sounds stop playing when you leave the application running without interactivity for more than a minute and a half on a mobile browser. The debug console shows the sound as playing and it never ends. Music is unaffected, only sounds are affected.
As a result of this issue my published games (Intel SDK - Android export) seem to lose sound if the are not interacted with for more than a minute and a half.
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
This capx has a orange button, on touch, it will play a sound.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Step 1 Run capx in preview, preview on device in debug mode
- Step 2 Touch the button, you will hear the sound
- Step 3 Now, leave app open for more than a minute and a half or so
- Step 4 Touch the button, no sound will be heard
Looking under the debug information under audio, you will see the debug info indicate that sound is being played, yet no sound is audible, also, the debug information for the sound played is never cleared, more pushing of the button results in debug information being appended to the debug output.
When I touch the button, I should hear the sound being played.
- Chrome: (YES) - This is chrome on device, doesn't seem to affect PC browsers.
- FireFox: (N/A)
- Internet Explorer: (N/A)
Operating System and Service Pack
Construct 2 Version ID
R216 (64 Bit)
Observed Debug Information
The playing sound grows longer and longer, while it appears to be playing sound, no sound is actually audible, plus the playing sound never clears and just appends.