[plugin] firebase

From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • Here is a sample capx which login facebook by official facebook plugin (fill properties of this facebook plugin before run it), replace it by other plugin.

Thanks alot. I will take a look at it.

• rexrainbow Thanks. It works great.

Thought to inform you this. Earlier When I tried to authenticate with fb through your plugin it used work great but now I'm receiving a message in the browser log - something like "firebase has depreciated this feature to provide better service to users". I don't remember the message correctly but I found something like that and then I'm getting firebase log errors. I tired with your facebook or google .capx as well. It gives the same output but the connect facebook works great.

I hope this helps you in the plugin development.

• I did not see that message, in my facebook login , nor facebook access token login capx.

Try update rex_firebase_apiv3 plugin.

• I did not see that message, in my facebook login , nor facebook access token login capx.

Try update rex_firebase_apiv3 plugin.

Thanks. It is working fine now. The fb login and firebase authentication is working fine on desktop but I don't understand it isn't working on my phone. I could login to fb on my phone but firebase is not getting connected. I'm not sure why.

I've been working on this from such a long time. Still I could't setup fb login in my game.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • rexrainbow Do you know how to send a confirmation email to a user when he/she registers? Because is working properly on a mobile device, I would like to setup normal user authentication. I'm able to register and loginin but I'm receiving any confirmation email. Do I need to do anything to make it work?

I contacted firebase team on the same. They asked me whether "sendEmailVerification()" is included in the code.

• Hi rexrainbow

Thanks for share your knowledge!

I want to use Firebase, to store .csv files, in a Android App which I build with C2 and convert with Monaca.io, do you know if it works?

• Hi rexrainbow

Me again! I am trying to upload a pdf file, mounted with jsPDF plugin, but using "ObjectURL" rather than "data URI" and I am getting an error message[quote:21g5b7cg]Uncaught ReferenceError: metadata is not defined

at callback (Rex_Firebase_Storage_plugin.js:525)

at XMLHttpRequest.oReq.onload (Rex_Firebase_Storage_plugin.js:152)

Do you know, how to do it?

• Update

rex_firebase_authentication: add "action:Update email", "action:Send verification email", and respond callback conditions.

Sample capx of action:Send verification email

• Update

rex_firebase_storage: fix bug when upload object URL.

NRABrazil

Try this new version.

• Update

rex_firebase_authentication: add "action:Update email", "action:Send verification email", and respond callback conditions.

Sample capx of action:Send verification email

Wow thanks a lot man. You are a big help.

• [quote:2g32xxpb]@rexrainbow

hi rex, i've problem with my "firebase_authentication" where the buttons clicked, can u help me?

C2 API Settings :

JSON File :

Event :

my C2 Plugin :

• ridhoemgl

In rex_firebase_apiV3 plugin, set property "Log" to "Yes" to enable more log message shown at console.

and try to use Auth.UserID instead of Auth.UserIDFromProvider, imo.

• ridhoemgl

In rex_firebase_apiV3 plugin, set property "Log" to "Yes" to enable more log message shown at console.

and try to use Auth.UserID instead of Auth.UserIDFromProvider, imo.

still error rex, any ideas ?

• ridhoemgl

It will print more error message on console, please past them.

• ridhoemgl

firebase authentication domain should be:

xxxxx.firebaseapp.com

Go to your console and check the authentication item.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)