[plugin] firebase

From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • You might find that I did not make mobile app, only tested on pc, or mobile's browser.

Sure. I will test it on mobile and let you know.

• rexrainbow Hey, I tried the plugin on mobile app. It's working great.

• Nice, you could sell your experience to other users.

• Nice, you could sell your experience to other users.

Definitely.

I just followed same instructions that we do for browser game. That's all.

• rexrainbow The email login and registration is working fine but the google and facebook logins aren't working. I'm talking about the desktop browser and not on mobile. When I call for facebook login or google login I'm getting a blank popup and then I get this message

Javascript error!

Uncaught Error: Network Error

http://localhost:50000/firebase.js, line 88 (col 1962)

Should I do anything? I enabled google login and facebook login on firebase but still I'm having this issue.

Please help.

• Try this Sample capx which login by facebook or google. It worked fine in my testing now.

• Try this Sample capx which login by facebook or google. It worked fine in my testing now.

Somehow I figured it out and made the facebook and google signin work on a desktop but they aren't working on mobile devices. The email registrations and logins are working fine but the fb and google signins aren't working on mobile devices. I'm not sure why. Do you have any idea on this issue?

• Google or facebook login will pop up a sign-in window first, it might be the reason of building failed.

Email & password does not need that kind of pop-up window,

• Google or facebook login will pop up a sign-in window first, it might be the reason of building failed.

Email & password does not need that kind of pop-up window,

Okay. Do I need to something to make it work?

I will check if redirect option would work.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sorry I have no idea about popping-up window on intelXDK.

• for facebook login, you can use Cordova facebook login from Cranberry to login, then use this access_token to login to firebase.

• for facebook login, you can use Cordova facebook login from Cranberry to login, then use this access_token to login to firebase.

Hey thanks for the response. If you don't mind could please explain me step by step.

Is there a way to setup Google login also?

• Only facebook has access token login action, in my plugin.

• Only facebook has access token login action, in my plugin.

mickeyboy

Could you please tell me how should I use it? I setup facebook login through cranberryfacebook then I should say something like On login success -> link to fb access token: "access_token"? This is not working I'm receiving login error.

I tired with Authentication token login and Connect facebook as well but so far no output.

Please help.

• Here is a sample capx which login facebook by official facebook plugin (fill properties of this facebook plugin before run it), replace it by other plugin.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)