[PLUGIN] ComboBox & ListBox

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • Of course! :)

• Hi Septeven, I hate to be a pain but I am having a similar issue to Nickydude as well, now because my client wanted some slight change. I have a button that tells each box to select a certain line but it only affects the box which was created first.

I still won't be able to reproduce the bug in my cap for a few more days (I am going on a short trip tomorrow for two days) but this fix would be appreciated in the meantime.

Thanks in advance!

*EDIT*

I just updated to the most recent release, and the problem still exists (just thought I would check). Now however, most disturbingly... it seems more broken than before.

I have an event:

EVERY TICK -> TEXT BOX SET TEXT: GlobalVariable1 & ComboBox1.getValueSelected & ComboBox2.getValueSelected

This used to work fine, now it only returns the Global Variable and seems to ignore the combo boxes.

Like a true idiot I over-wrote the old plugin version so now I am royally borked :/

*EDIT2*

Luckily I had the old version still on my hard drive. I rolled back and it works again. I have made a workaround for the boxes not setting line properly, so the update is not super important.

~Sol

• Changelog v1.15

[Fix] Expression isALineSelected occurs a bug when comparing.

Nickydude : The bug you occured is fixed with this version.

SoldjahBoy : Sorry, I didn't read all, but let me know if this version fixes your bug, else, I'll wait for your capx.

• Sorry, I didn't read all

Maybe you should read it, when you have the time :/

I said, after announcing the original problem... that by updating from v1.12 to v1.13(or was it 14) broke it further. It is still broken in 1.15, "it" being the bit I guess you didn't read. O.o

See the expression in my previous post for more details.

~Sol

• SoldjahBoy

Sorry I meant I didn't read all, but will do tonight !

I'll take a look.

• septeven

It's cool man no stress. I made a way around it that works just fine, but a fix some time would be awesome.

This is a useful plugin, thanks for spending the time to work through it :D

After the site goes live, I can send you the capx if you still want it. I have removed the offending code though, so again I can try to reproduce.

Cheers in advance.

~Sol

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have a button that tells each box to select a certain line but it only affects the box which was created first.

I have an event:

EVERY TICK -> TEXT BOX SET TEXT: GlobalVariable1 & ComboBox1.getValueSelected & ComboBox2.getValueSelected

SoldjahBoy

OK I was able to look at your issues.

For the first one, argh, when I did this plugin I just started learning Javascript, and did a big mistake!!! I think I get it, I'll do an update as quickly as possible...

For the second part, since the new version, getValueSelect returns an integer, so you have to put the expression between str() to have the good result.

Hopefully it helps you, just let me know ;)

Thanks

• Changelog v1.16

[Fix] Fix of multiple issues occured with ID.

SoldjahBoy This version should make your life easier ;)

• Thanks septeven. I'll check it out as soon as I am back from my holiday! :D

~Sol

• SoldjahBoy

So, did you check it?

• I'm back now, but I've had the flu for the last few days. I'm still a little under the weather, but I'll give it a look here now.

*EDIT*

Awesome. It seems to work perfectly now. Good job!

I will let you know if I find any more bugs :D

~Sol

• SoldjahBoy

Glad to hear this :)

• No problem ;)

~Sol

• Changelog v1.17

[Fix] Fix bug occured with the touch plugin on crop/scale mode.

[Add] A zIndex property.

[Change] The object appearance in Construct 2.

Enjoy!

• There is a way to fill a combobox with the content of an array?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 3 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 3 guests)