[PLUGIN] Clay.io (leaderboards & achievements)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Implement a customizable array-based achievement system with the fully-commented template.
  • Hey guys,

I have a question about the Clay.io plugin especially the leaderboard. We have made a sort of quiz where the score gets updated every question. But everytime when the quiz is finished and the leaderboard shows up the score is just the global score we start with (0). Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you in advance!

• Hi Guys,

Does anybody here able to make Clayio plugins works with Crosswalks ? Any special permissions needed in the build settings in the XDK ?

• Hello austin You should check this in the construct2 plugin.

The "Clay.io Ready" it's broken. It only works the first time you use it.

I have tested this a lot and this is always 1 the first time. them it's always = 0

Now if it is suppose to work like that... Them I'm sorry to bother you.

• Leandrus, try having the line 6 as a separate event (not on start of layout) - and add a trigger once to the condition. The Clay.io. ready might not trigger on the start of the layout and could get missed...

• Colludium Nop, Sorry...

I put it in the start of layout, I put it in a separated event, both with and without trigger once and still the same problem.

Maybe it's my plugin. I'll re-download to check...

• Leandrus I think the clay.io ready is actually a trigger, even though it do not look like one (it triggers only when it becomes ready, it is possible that it is not a trigger but just happen once in the whole game process, in that case though, this is still a bug), so you should use it to change the value of a variable, then check said variable when you have to use the clay.io actions

Yes it is dirty, but until it is fixed I dont see another way.

• Leandrus, sorry to hear that - it was the only thing I could think of. I started to get other problems with the plugins so I stopped using them... I don't know if austin has frequented the forums here, but I think he does answer direct emails to clay.io if you try that approach.

• Hello Aphrodite you could be right. maybe it's intended to behave like a trigger.

Anyways. that exactly what I did, I created a variable and that save my day.

Colludium I'll drop him a mail to let him know. Let's hope that get fixed...

Thanks you all.

• Hi. I was told the old Plugin will not work anymore and there is a new SDK.

Will there be a new C2 Plugin anytime soon? Or does anyone know another plugin with similar features (achievements/leaderboards)?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Bl4ckSh33p, austin would probably be able to answer that, I'll send him an email. I'm curios as well, because I have two games live at google play and app store that uses the clay.io plugin. I've been thinking about moving them to game center instead, but if there is an updated version of the plugin supporting version 2 with a similar construct 2 interface/api that would be far less work for me!

• I also have a couple of games and work well with the plugin clay.io

• Any more info about this? I've tried to contact them in the past and they never got back to me.

• hey, any new info on it?

• Hi, I tried implementing the Clay.io plugin for a leaderboard in my game, but the website said that the API will be deprecated after May 1. Does that mean that the plugin won't work after May 1? Obviously I don't wanna use it if it'll only work for a couple of months.

• Hi,

Any one can upload capx file for example please.

Thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)