[PLUGIN] Clay.io (leaderboards & achievements)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Implement a customizable array-based achievement system with the fully-commented template.
  • Hi,

JamardaDigital and zarkua (and everyone else) I have new info on it.

I sent a message to clay.io team asking them when API v2 will be released since I still get the message "This version (v1) of the API will be deprecated on May 1st 2015. Apply for the new version here" when I want to check the API documentation.

They answered me with this :

[quote:3tzgejz8]Our new SDK is available publicly at github.com/claydotio/clay-sdk. Unfortunately, it lacks Construct 2 compatibility at this time. It's something we're looking into supporting in the future.

I'm afraid we'll have to wait a bit longer to be able to use clay.io plugin V2 on Construct 2.

• Hi,

I used caly.io plugin in my old game. Today I wanted to open this project and continue working on it. But I don't have clay.io plugin anymore, so C2 don't allow me to open this project. Clay.io website tells me that I can't download the plugin anymore.

I don't care that it's deprecated becaue I want only to open my old project.

Does anybody have plugin files?

• tecbug try this links

1 type in clay.io

2 scroll down until you find clay.io high lighted

good luck

• Lordshiva1948 I must admit that you're very funny

But all official links are dead:

Maybe someone has direct download link or could share his files if he didn't erase clay.io plugin.

• Sorry I did not try to download it my mistake

• Do you have the files? I would be great.

• Do you have the files? I would be great.

Here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p8q4klxwklcnnyi/clay.rar?dl=0

• Thank you.

But it still says:

Does anybody have Clay.io Advertisments plugin?

• Clay database is not working guys, Is there alternative plugin?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • So that's it then, all the score data has gone?

It effectively broke my game today, the guys on the steam forums arn't happy.

• Received an email back from the Clay.io guys, the servers have indeed been closed so clay.io is no longer an option for leaderboards.

They did say that the new version is on its way, I've asked if C2 will be supported but no reply yet.

Clay database is not working guys, Is there alternative plugin?

I've been looking around and the only other option I can find is hosting your own mysql database, which isn't the best solution.

• Why mysql is not the best solution?

• It just broke my games

austin

I think you should keep the leaderboards servers at least when you release the new version. Please.

• It just broke my games

austin

I think you should keep the leaderboards servers at least when you release the new version. Please.

Yup same here

Going to have to switch over to local leadeboards I guess.

• Due to all above issues I won't ever implement any of Clay family plugins. This is simply unreliable. You never know when support disappears again (if it'll ever be back).

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)