[PLUGIN] Clay.io (leaderboards & achievements)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Implement a customizable array-based achievement system with the fully-commented template.
  • After I read the T&C on Clay.io's website I was under the impression I couldn't use the Clay.io leaderboard/achievement plug-in if my game was hosted on a site that used a form of revenue generation other than their own, so I took it out before I uploaded it.

I guess all I'm really asking is it okay for me to use the Clay.io plug-in (so much easier than programming my own!) with my game:

http://www.touchmyballs.net/ ?

I really think leaderboards are a great way to encourage people to come back to the site, and achievements are a great incentive to keep playing to see what else you can unlock.

Thank you.

• This is a topic you better discuss with austin

He is cofounder of clay.io and can tell you for sure. Everyone else can only give you a guess which might bring you into trouble

• austin - I having problem with the Clay.io plugin, the "Prompt Login" and the "Prompt Logout" actions doesn't show the login and logout dialog.

• Anybody here?

• Is the Clay.io website down for everyone or just me?

• down for everyone it seems.

i reinstalled construct 2 (format) and i'm missing the clay.io plugin, their site is down and i can't open my project cause the plugin is missing! does anyone has the plugin file to share it with us? thanks.

• Sure. Here it is. The plugin is attached. (version Clay_io_0.4.13)

By the way. Did you noticed some bug with the achievements manage window on Clay.io?

I'm currently unable to delete some of them. I've added some dummy achievements for my tests in debug mode and I can't remove them now. (I already tried to clear the personal achievements just in case) I don't know what to do.

• Having a bit of an issue, but seems to be more with clay.io rather than the plugin:

I set up a leaderboard on clay.io for a game I published to Google Play via Crosswalk. When I test/emulate the game either in Construct 2 or in Intel XDK, my high scores are posting to the leaderboard exactly as expected. When I try the game on a mobile device, however, high scores do not post.

Any ideas?

• down for everyone it seems.

i reinstalled construct 2 (format) and i'm missing the clay.io plugin, their site is down and i can't open my project cause the plugin is missing! does anyone has the plugin file to share it with us? thanks.

Could you get the plugin? (I've attached up there).

• austin

I seem to be having an issue with clay.io itself. Not the plugin.

That being said, I created a developer account (7-20-14) and it seems that some random account (already existing since February was attached as a Developer for my company. I have no idea how to remove their account without deleting their account. (Though it appears it hasn't been used in a while.)

On a related note, logging into clay.io with my Facebook account links me to a different persons account each time. This appears to be a security issue and should be addressed soon. I do not wish to use someone else's account nor do I wish someone to use mine.

Has anyone else experienced this issue recently with clay.io?

• austin

I seem to be having an issue with clay.io itself. Not the plugin.

That being said, I created a developer account (7-20-14) and it seems that some random account (already existing since February was attached as a Developer for my company. I have no idea how to remove their account without deleting their account. (Though it appears it hasn't been used in a while.)

On a related note, logging into clay.io with my Facebook account links me to a different persons account each time. This appears to be a security issue and should be addressed soon. I do not wish to use someone else's account nor do I wish someone to use mine.

Has anyone else experienced this issue recently with clay.io?

Yes. I have a game under development and I noticed that during my tests. I don't know if it's happening with published games as well.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • elNighthawk, I'm not sure how often Austin visits these forums, but I've always found him quick to respond to his work emails. Use the contact form on clay.io is my advice - good luck!

• linstonbr Colludium

Thanks for the response, guys!

I will try him via work email.

• I got everything working but the Facebook add friends function and the tweet function. I did manage to get all the set up to actually add it to Facebook but I'm just getting a blank white page. No errors and I can see the Clay.io icon at the bottom but my page is not visible.

I'm not sure if it's C2, Clay or both...

Let's keep each other post with any fixes,

Thanks

Hi ALLMarkMade,

I'm facing the same problem here. Did you solved from your side? Do you have any clue of what would be happening?

Any kind of help would be very appreciated...

• I did not sorry

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)