[Facebook for Websites] - Update 1-29-2016

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Fantasy Game includes more than 600 sound effects inspired by hit computer games like World of Warcraft and Diablo.
  • The most important about event is "non-trigger; Is user logged in" it means you already logged in before the game starts, it won't work to share some stuff on wall.

• The most important about event is "non-trigger; Is user logged in" it means you already logged in before the game starts, it won't work to share some stuff on wall.   

Joannesalfa the three triggers on there will work to check for API load in the meantime but I am testing an update right now with API loaded and name available conditions. So it should be posted in a couple more hours.

• Joannesalfa

I just retread what you said. The event your looking for is there. On app user logged in is what your looking for. It fires once the user is "logged in"

• Trust me, Is in logged in it shouldn't be a trigger event. It will break the share "variable" to wall when an user is already logged in FB externally before the game launches.

• Joannesalfa ohhhhhhhhhhhh you mean before you fire a dialog you want a condition to verify login like

Is player logged in

On f key pressed

Post message to wall

Ill add that to tonight's upload.

• I've tested my game with facebook like 50 times, "On user logged in" is not an anytime solution, only it's designed to trigger like pop-up window and that's all.

"Is in user logged in" it's an unique solution can share their variables to wall without errors, it should work anytime if user is already logged in.

• Have you tested this plugin so far Joannesalfa

• Yep. I was using other facebook plugins, i was looking full complete facebook, it would be awesome if you made it yourself :D

• New version 0.19 is up.

New change this release is a new condition:

"User Is Logged" In Will always be true if user has installed your app and is logged into facebook. Inverted will be true for users who are logged out of Facebook and/or have not yet verified your app.

Up next scores dialog and additional user data expressions.

Joannesalfa this is what you wanted right?

Trust me, Is in logged in it shouldn't be a trigger event. It will break the share "variable" to wall when an user is already logged in FB externally before the game launches.

• Yes, correct! it should fix when the users were already logged in FB before the game launches if login again is not needed.

• Yes, correct! it should fix when the users were already logged in FB before the game launches if login again is not needed.

Joannesalfa start the game off with the other three triggers to determine the actual state before determining what to do. For example on verified is where you would switch layouts or activate a logged in specific group on the event sheet. On logged in but not verified would be great to to login action or display game info and post a login button. The Facebook logged out trigger would be great if you want to display a non Facebook login option and a Facebook login button or give info about the game and display a login button or just simply fire the login action. It gives you much more ability at startup to determine what state they are in Facebook so you can display the appropriate info or activate the right actions/layouts. The logged in condition is just useful as you said for posting feed information.

• New Version 0.2

Tried to organize the actions and conditions to make a little more sense.

New expressions:

StoryFeedPostID - Will equal "Post was published." if last Story post was succesful. Otherwise will equal "Post was not published.". This will change in the near future to be either the postid on success or error message.

UserPicture- String returning the true url for the user profile picture. Not the graph.facebook.com version.

New Action:

Post Story - Post story to users wall or friends wall if you have friends ID.

• NEW VERSION:

No Breaking Changes

Current Version: 0.21

You can find the most up to date versions here:

Facebook Complete

Currently it has:

Actions:

Update Status - Update the user login status

Login Dialog - Log User Into your app

Update Basic User Info - Fetch available basic user data

Facebook Logout - Log User out of Facebook

Delete App - Delete your application for the user

Post Story - Post Story to Users Feed

Publish score - Publish a score for this user

Request user top score - Request user top score

Conditions:

On App User Logged In - triggers when user status changes to installed

On App Not Installed - triggers when user status changes to not installed

On Facebook Logged Out - triggers when user status changes to a user who has not logged into Facebook

On Facebook Info Populated - Triggered When user Facebook Information Expressions are populated

Is user logged in - True if currently being viewed inside Facebook by a logged in user

Expressions:

UserID - Return the UserID of the Facebook player.

UserAccessTokenExpiresIn - Return the seconds left until the Access token expires.

UserLoginStatus - Return the login status of the Facebook player

UserAccessToken - Return the current User Access Token

UserSignedRequest - Return the current Signed Request

UserFullName - Return the users full name

UserFirstName - Return the users first name

UserLastName - Return the users last name

ThirdPartyID - Return the users Third Party ID

UserGender - Return the users gender

UserLocale - Return the users locale

UserLink - Return the users Facebook link

UserUserName - Return the users Facebook Username

StoryFeedPostID - Return the PostID for the last story feed posting or error if an error occured

UserPicture - Return the users true Facebook Picture Url

ScoreError - Return the status of the last Score Posting

Score - Get the score, when in a 'on user top score' or 'on hi-score' event

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Nice one! I guess i should make a .capx about complete sandbox

• btw is "Post Story" equivalent to "Post wall" ?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)