0 favourites
  • At the bottom of page it show this :

Stable Release (rstable)

Beta Release (r100)

• Q1: Why new forum is so narrow? It was much better when whole screen wide

Q2: Why it's so eye-candy, disturbing? It's hard to read new forum

• Lot of issues here:

Forum name is yourdomain.com

terrible colors and really ugly look makes everything hard to read.

Everybody has the same profile picture.

At the bottom of the page it says "Stable Release (rstable)

Beta Release (r100)"

• I've been logged off three times now, even though I've set it to keep me logged in.

• I've been logged off three times now, even though I've set it to keep me logged in.

Dont tell me you got posting errors and the posts vanished xD

noooooooooooooooooooooo !!!

Been online for couple hours and have not experienced that.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Apologies if I'm reporting duplicate issues/suggestions here.

• Quick reply box is missing.
    • Everyone's avatar is the same (that pink robot).
    • No purchased/1st ribbons on avatars.
    • Light-blue header for each post is incredibly distracting.
    • Sidebar (the bit with the avatar in) seems far too wide, like it's wasting space.
    • "Unread" posts are especially distracting. That thick blue line around the post is too much.
    • Surely text size can be set in the profile? I can't think of a reason to have the button always visible. Also, it's orange, which is quite distracting.

Otherwise, I'm excited to see a major update to the forums! There have been technical issues here for ages, hopefully this'll see them all sorted out.

• > I've been logged off three times now, even though I've set it to keep me logged in.

>

Dont tell me you got posting errors and the posts vanished xD

noooooooooooooooooooooo !!!

Been online for couple hours and have not experienced that.

No posting errors - I think it has something to do with the fact that I've got the unread posts page bookmarked. I switched my bookmark to the main index instead to see if that fixes it.

• PhpBB.Nice forum,better than wiz wiz

Apologies if I'm reporting duplicate issues/suggestions here.

- Quick reply box is missing.

It has to be manually enabled for every forum on phpBB.(By admins of course)

Hey Tom,You can also install the ABBC3 mod-An advanced reply editor.Have many BBcodes.

My problem(s)

-My last thread is no longer accessible or is deleted.

-No PM even though I could send earlier

-No signature

• Ah.Found it using the View your posts.The old Notification system is no longer working

EDIT:

P.S

Tom ,you can fix that yourdomain issue by changing the forum name in the ACP.I found that your forum name is set to Yourdoamin.com using Prosilver

You might want to link the scirra.com/me to the original Profile properties in the phpBB somehow.

-Change the New member post limit to something else.I already have 200 posts and is still not able to view PMs

• I have experienced the unlogin also, after some time spent on the same page, and having the "keep me logged in" checked.

It seems that profile links aren't active right now either.

Other than this (and the known issues), I like it a lot that you update this forum. It's been a little rusty for some time (quite slow mostly) and we can already see a big difference in performances. The new links (see your posts, unanswered topics...) are also very useful. (as for the new CSS, I like it, but doesn't seems to be the general feedback...)

• -Change the New member post limit to something else.I already have 200 posts and is still not able to view PMs

Look at the first message from Tom, PMs are broken right now and it's a known issue. Nobody can view PMs

• > -Change the New member post limit to something else.I already have 200 posts and is still not able to view PMs

>

Look at the first message from Tom, PMs are broken right now and it's a known issue. Nobody can view PMs

Yeah I know.But setting New member post limit to something other than 0 would make it available.(In the admin control panel),if the permissions for registered group allows it.Newly registered member group is has very less permissions allowed.(phpBB3)

• Thanks for the job Tom, the website and the forum respond quicker than before.

Did you upgrade the server too ?

• just a little issue:

at th bottom it says:

Download

Stable Release (rstable)

Beta Release (r100)

other than that, no other bugs that the ones that have been posted before

• Most of your found issues are already listed on the first page of that topic. Read before you post same issues.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)