What are you playing?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
This Student Workbook uses both Construct 3 & 2 encoding. It supplies client-side & php "back-end" encoding.
  • Started playing Cards and Castle on my iphone. Nice indie cars game and hope it makes it on Steam. Still on Greenlight.

• Started to play with cinema 4d... Such an amazing tool!:-)

• I just got into Transistor (On sale on Steam!). Extraordinary artistic direction, super smooth fight sequences, a great game! It's from Super Giant Games, who previously made Bastion.

I also got Strange Deep, and even if I was pretty interested at first, it ended up being super boring. But it's a pre-release so we'll see.

• These days i mostly play these below;

DMC Bloody Palace, Heroes Of the Storm and League of Legends and my game In a Nightmare to test.

• Like a Siren singing out to lost sailors the call of EVE Online dragged me back into her harsh unforgiving clutches.

You never truly quit EVE.

• I just got into Transistor (On sale on Steam!). Extraordinary artistic direction, super smooth fight sequences, a great game! It's from Super Giant Games, who previously made Bastion.

I also got Strange Deep, and even if I was pretty interested at first, it ended up being super boring. But it's a pre-release so we'll see.

Checked out Transistor and it looks beautiful. Will buy it soon, thanks for that!

• Super Smash Bros for Wii U is the game that I keep going back to, but I really should finish up Halo. I started the original last summer and did enjoy what I played of it so far, but I got distracted with other games.

The next game I'll probably start is either Hyrule Warriors or Bayonetta/Bayonetta 2

• Finally got around to playing Demon's Souls. Or getting abused by it more like...

• playing Bioshock infinite right now

Awesome game

• Dota 2 ofc.

Any one here who plays DOTA 2? I'm 5.7k, see me at SEA Leaderboards. I stopped playing about a week ago so I can focus my work here with C2.

Me, but on EU 5k.

• CHROMA SQUAAAAAAAAD <33

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'll probably be playing dark souls till I die or my save file corrupts :/

• Just finished a round of Minecraft. That good stuff.

• just finished kingdom rush tonight in about 4 hrs

• Playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on my Wii U (it'll have to do until I can afford to repair/replace my 3DS and get MH4), Final Fantasy Record Keeper on my Android and Soldner-X2 on my Vita. All quite fun.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)