Cocoon JS V2

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
2d mushroom sprite 2d game character enmy sprite game art
  • can anybody confirms that cjs 2.0 is working under android 2.3.7?

• I can't release a game that only works on the newest devices, that isn't really acceptable. I have to wait until Ludei fixes the issues. Plus, I don't see my audio issues fixed. When I pause my music, I Can't get it to restart. Also, 9Patch and Tiled BG are still broken for certain sizes.

Anyone know of work arounds?

• I can't release a game that only works on the newest devices, that isn't really acceptable. I have to wait until Ludei fixes the issues. Plus, I don't see my audio issues fixed. When I pause my music, I Can't get it to restart. Also, 9Patch and Tiled BG are still broken for certain sizes.

Anyone know of work arounds?

Only with 2.0.0 beta or also with the old 1.4.7?

• > I can't release a game that only works on the newest devices, that isn't really acceptable. I have to wait until Ludei fixes the issues. Plus, I don't see my audio issues fixed. When I pause my music, I Can't get it to restart. Also, 9Patch and Tiled BG are still broken for certain sizes.

>

> Anyone know of work arounds?

>

Only with 2.0.0 beta or also with the old 1.4.7?

I've tried it in all versions. It was broken in 1.4.7 and I've tried all the new ways of compiling and using the new 2.0 launcher that just poped up on the google play store.

• I just deployed an iOS update to a very simple game called Balloons & Bubbles... I tested it on a iphone 4Gs and 5c and both had very good fps. I have not tested the 2.0.0 on any of my previous, bigger games. Make sure you tell Ludei any problems you have so they fixed. When I've been in contact with them earlier they have fixed stuff, pretty quick.

• I just deployed an iOS update to a very simple game called Balloons & Bubbles... I tested it on a iphone 4Gs and 5c and both had very good fps. I have not tested the 2.0.0 on any of my previous, bigger games. Make sure you tell Ludei any problems you have so they fixed. When I've been in contact with them earlier they have fixed stuff, pretty quick.

I have not had that experience with them. I'll post issues or tweet or email them and usually never hear back, or just get pointed to these forums. How are you contacting them?

• firebelly

I've heard that Facebook is a good way to contact them and get quicker responses.

• more problem with v2 iOS, gamecenter not working anymore :/

Oh no, seriously? Leader boards not working anymore?

Subscribe to Construct videos now

I've been cooking up a big content update for our game and if GC is broken... wow.

• i only did a quick test, maybe someone can confirm that, and even if GC working, the game speed issue after minimize is not acceptable, so i'm going to compile my game in 1.4.7

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • i was able to compile a iOS game just before they went down for maintenance again, V2 beta compile, some good news and a bad one, banner on top used to have a 1 tick flash of banner in middle, that seems to be fixed, also a weird touch swipe issue before also gone. now the bad news, when you minimize the game and re enter the game, game speed will go crazy, hammers the performance and fps, its a big issue i hope they will fix soon, i dont think apple will approve such bug.

i have the exact same problem.

when i minimize the game and open it again the speed is crazy and also the fps go down.

this only happened with the new version of cocoon

• i only did a quick test, maybe someone can confirm that, and even if GC working, the game speed issue after minimize is not acceptable, so i'm going to compile my game in 1.4.7

Ok! I'll update one my devices when the update rolls out on iOS and try it out. I'll let you know!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)