Adding the Game Name and Help Text
98. Switch to Layout 1 and double click on the Layout window just above the monkey’s head > double click Text > click once on the Layout window.
99. Make the following changes to the Properties:
100. In the same way you added the above text sprite, add in the HelpText as follows:
101. Double click on the Layout 1 window (just beneath the game name) > double click text > click once on the Layout 1 window
102. Make the following changes:
103. Save your game
104. We will add in two sounds for the game, one to play when a Banana has been collected and the other when the monkey collides with the snake.
105. To do this, we will need to add the Audio object to the game. Do the following:
106. Switch to the Layout 1 window > double click on the window > double click Audio
107. After a few seconds, the audio object will be added to your game.
108. Click on the Projects tab at the bottom of the Projects/Layers/Objects panel.
109. Right click on the Sounds folder > select Import sounds > select all the sound files in your Assets folder > select Open > Import > OK
110. Switch to Event sheet 1 and add a New Action for when the monkey Body collides with a Banana:
111. Add action > double click Audio > double click Play > Audio file: coincollect > Loop: not looping > Done
112. Also add a New Action for when the monkey Body collides with a Snake:
113. Add action > double click Audio > double click Play > Audio file: crunch > Loop: not looping > Done