Because I can't type more in the title (limited characters), so let me explain this problem exactly before diving in.
This happens when:
- You have multiple game layouts, each has the same game (but different backgrounds, levels,...)
- If you add each result layout - with each game layout (1 game layout = 1 result layout), your project size will be large - Construct 2 can cause lags (or other problem)
In this tutorial, we will need only ONE result layout - for all game layouts in your game you made. (x game layouts = 1 result layout)
Let's get started!
Plugins you need
- Local Storage (or WebStorage because I often use it)
- Function. If you have lose events in each layout (Ex: When the player is died, call the function in the specific sheet)
- Input: Mouse or Touch
- Something that can be a local value, I will use a Textbox plugin here.
Someone may not believe it, but that's all things we need.