This is Lance Muir's game from the Games Design Course at UCLan where first year students were asked to design animated sprites and import them into Construct 3 to create a top down shooter game with the following criteria:
· Use of alpha channels and seamless texturing in Photoshop
· Develop digital painting techniques
· Generate assets for a top down shooter game
· Develop skills and knowledge of the Construct 3 software engine
· Explore the process of creating a game from the top down view.
Music and Sound Effects are from YouTube Audio Library.