Eric Matyas's Forum Posts

  • Thanks...let me know if you have any suggestions for types of music you'd like to see more of on the site. I just added some pieces that would work for menus, title sequences, etc. They're on the Fantasy/Wonder page.

  • Yes, I compose and perform everything on my site.

    Thanks for checking it out.

  • Try Construct 3

    Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

    Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I see I can't post the URL to my site, so here it is written out:

    Soundimage dot org

    Thanks!

  • Hi everyone,

    I've got a new site up with royalty-free music and soundscapes for games, films, presentations and anything else you all can think of.The site is very new...about 130 pieces on it...and I'm adding new ones all the time. It's all free for noncommercial use (all I ask for is a screen credit.) If you go commercial with your game, which is awesome, all I ask is a few dollars for a license. (It helps me pay for the site.)

    I hope you can find some stuff you can use.

    Any feedback, suggestions, etc. are welcome and greatly appreciated. Feel free to contact me if you want me to create something for you.

    Thanks,

    Eric