[SOLVED]Please help, forum is messed up!!!:(

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hello World,

So this morning when I left the house everything was normal and beautiful. When I came back and decided to check the forums some more(refreshed the page) I now noticed it has changed!!!

Please tell me there is a way to revert back to the way it used to be!!! Beside the fact that this new look is aweful and buggy as hell I olso have OCD. And one of the problems people with OCD have to deal with is that we really can't suffer change!!!

If I won't be able to revert back to the old look then I'm afraid eventually I'll have to stop using the forum altogheter.... And I really don't want that to happen, it would be disastrous!!

I don't think I have any pics with the old look(maybe from now on I should start taking screenshots of all the sites I use just to be sure) but here are some screens with the new look so you can see what I mean:

Please help. Thank you.

• Hello people.

I just noticed a bit of an issue with the forums where there seemed to be no formatting; similar to when a page loads incorrectly due to a slow connection. However, it was fine this morning, and other sites seem to be working perfectly.

Here are the symptoms I have found so far:

-Title bar links are on separate lines, no graphics for them either

-Large red bar across some pages

-BBcode buttons don't work, but can be manually added

-Images sometimes don't display

-Pages take much longer to load

Anyone else found this?

• Also, there's no edit button.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yeah i am also seeing the same thing I think somewhere the code got deleted and shifted everything over either that or the website server got fucked

• Likely a temporary issue Tom will fix soonish enough (possibly tomorrow).

It doesn't seem as bad in FF for me to be honest. A few modifications indeed, but the forums are still browsable.

Unless it is because I still have a lot of the CSS/format file in cache.

It feels like there is an issue with the image server/serving mostly.

• Look at the source code :

<head>

<style>

</style>

<meta http-equiv="........

seems no CSS or styles defined...

• Looks like someone is upgrading the forum base code.

• I thought it is just me lol

• Yeah, seeing the same thing on Chrome on Win8.1 and Safari on iOS 8. Hopefully it gets fixed soon

• I think I accidentally broke the server, but Tom has fixed it now!

• Yaaaaay, it's back!!! Just the way I love it. Shame on you Ashley , shaaameeeee.

• Poor Tom to do your work Ashley. LOL

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)