New forum look - not good :(

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • Currently my brain is still accustomed to the old layout, but I have to say, I do find the new one attractive. I am sure many of us will get used to this design....and than pick up our pitchforks if Ashley and Tom plans to change the design

Ya, so far only two things are bothering me, 1: I need to constantly login, and 2: there are still many dead pages, such as from Kyatric How Do I sticky. But I do notice that many pages are starting to get accessible, so I guess this is a problem that will soon be fixed.

P.S. One thing I do love about the new forum over the old forum, in the old forum, most of the time I post something, I get an error and have to go back and press submit again. And sometimes what I've written has been lost. No such problems so far with the new forum! Not sure if anyone was having the same problem with me.

• in pc i don't need relog, but when I login in my ipad (login) and come back pc then i have to login again...

• I liked the old forum

Maybe an option to switch appearances?

• Now the new forum looks good. I think it was too bright for my eyes first, but Tom must have tone the contrast down cause it's more clear now. I've been visiting these forums less often and I think the reason is that i can't see any forum topics that has been active. I can see who has made the last post, but not in which topic the post was made. Is there any chance to get that back. You know when somebody posts something to "Artists post your work" topic, this would be the title displayed next to Open Topic and i can see that somebody has posted new art to that topic.

• nemo, yep! On my todo list.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Tom

Currently something is seriously wrong with the layout. I think it's kind of liquid layout, and on my second 3:4 monitor all the elements are displaced (in forum home and sub-categories).

• Tom

Currently something is seriously wrong with the layout. I think it's kind of liquid layout, and on my second 3:4 monitor all the elements are displaced (in forum home and sub-categories).

Same in my iPad 2

• xoros, Tarkion: It is already a known and posted issue in Forum issues thread, please read.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)