HTTP Error 503.

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • I keep getting a "HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable." whenever I try to access the site, or click on a link on the site.

It will work after several page refreshes, but is making the site unusable!

Once I finally logged in it was telling me my browser was too old to run Construct3, even though I am running the latest versions of both Safari and Chrome!

• This is also happening to me. It took me around 7 refreshes to even send this message! Also, I'm not sure if this is related. But I can't export my project or even create a new project.

• the same story

• same, i just used construct 3 a few weeks ago, has this happened before?

• Same here.

It took me a few refreshes to open the site else this was the message "HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable."

Now, I can't create a new project. :(

• yooooo it's fixed guys!!! let's gooo!!!!!

• Yes, it's working. :D

• Apologies for this, we will investigate.

• Could Scirra invest a bit of time to make sure the Offline mode works at all times? I've reported in the past a few bugs about this, I'd hate to be stuck on a 8h plane trip again with C3 not working.

Tom Ashley

Thank you.

• Yes I have had issues with offline mode regularly as well. So I definitely don't trust it.

• Yeah, I have issues with it as well, it never really worked properly for me, like ever.

I honestly think an auto-offline mode can easily become inconsistent, like recently when the server went out, people had different breakage symptoms, probably from having different files/data missing.

Apps like Spotify deal with this differently, allowing you to go offline mode using a switch as well. Just like Construct 3, Spotify has an auto-offline feature, and it is as inconsistent as the Construct 3 editor, however they mitigated the inconsistencies with a manual offline switch.

It would probably easier for the Construct Team to test if offline mode absolutely works or not by having this switch added since everyone will have the same outcome.

• Yes. Sometimes I bring my laptop outdoors to work, but I often encounter network connection issues that prevent me from previewing projects correctly. I am certain that the browser has the current version of offline cache because I have been using it normally at home. It's just that when I switch to a different WiFi network outside, it doesn't work properly, which is quite strange.

There is another issue as well. I am located in China, I frequently face problems Enter C3 editor due to the GFW. I have to use a VPN, but even the stability of the VPN can cause abnormal network connections.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • A few minutes ago, I was getting a white screen with "Service is Unavailable".

Now I'm able to load parts of the website, but still not the Construct 3 editor, it gets stuck on 56%.

Now, I get a standard page with the Construct logo and red writing saying that it returned a 503 at FetchDocument when it tried to load the properties bar.

Seems to be intermittent between loading to about 50% to an "Oops, there was an error loading Construct"

• I'm having the same issue. Here are the error details:

Unhandled promise rejection: Error: fetch

'https://editor.construct.net/r350/components/bars/propertiesBar/propertiesBar.html' response returned 503 at FetchDocument

(https://editor.construct.net/r350/loader/htmlimports.js:2:153) at async Tpa

(https://editor.construct.net/r350/main.js:938:348) at async Promise.all (index 0)

• Just here to echo what others have said. I'm getting the same 503 error on both Google Chrome and Opera GX. Yesterday I remembering experiencing some hiccups with the service as well, but nothing like what's going on now. Is there any idea what the issue is and an eta on when it might be fixed? Thanks.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)