HTTP Error 503.

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Getting the same error here with both Chrome and Firefox, even with the "offline" version.

• Apologies for this, we will investigate.

Hi, I'm having this error as well, perhaps you can check the strict mime check is now enabled in the new browser. thus the es2015check.js is not allowed to execute since the mime is text/html but its actually a javascript.

• Same here. Even just verifying my email address just to even post here I'm getting the 503 error along with the 'out of date' browser es2015 support. Even when I do get the page working after several reloads, it doesn't load correctly. Please fix this issue as soon as you guys can - I'm researching game engines for a few of my family members for them to use and I'm afraid I'll have to go with something else if this doesn't get resolved soon.

• same with me.. after several try can go to editor but cant play preview and cant build export..

• Still getting the 503 error, I really really hope they fix this soon. I have to present a project using this engine soon :(

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Apologies all, we've increased monitoring on the website. It happened again this morning, and I issued a patch this morning which I beleive has fixed the issue. It seems to happen between 1am - 3am our time, so I'll stay up and check it tonight to make sure it doesn't happen again and confirm the fix worked.

• Thank you, Tom!

If this still does not work, clear your cache. This now works for me!

• Apologies all, we've increased monitoring on the website. It happened again this morning, and I issued a patch this morning which I beleive has fixed the issue. It seems to happen between 1am - 3am our time, so I'll stay up and check it tonight to make sure it doesn't happen again and confirm the fix worked.

Thanks Tom, all working now!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)