Forum Issues Thread - Please read!

• *pets Tom* My eyes thank you

bug report, dunno if its usefull though, your prolly aware Tom:

Situation:

-I have the browser (firefox) open on forum index page, and am logged in.

-Do nothing for 2 hours.

-Click forum link.

after page load

I see my name in top right(user profile link and stuff) and get an update on PM notification (if there) and and forum notification (if there);

it is like you are logged in after the first click, but its not. (perhaps the ajax call after the page load actually logs me out)

-clicking links relating to your profile: loads the incorrect log in form

or

-clicking any other link, loads the page and I am no longer logged in.

• OK, I just went into my profile, the Signature code was still in there, so I just hit save.

Edit: And it looks like they work .

Thanks.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • On the index page of the forum, the last registered member doesn't seem to update. (For me it is displayed "TomTest999" since the day you changed the forum)

• Kyatric probably working on that today, will be writing a better stats module. The last user is to do with PHPBB's cache not updating

• Badge counts now showing under people's avatars. Please note if your badge count isn't showing, a big job is running synching badge counts and it should show within the next few hours.

• Forum stats working/slightly improved

• It's working indeed.

Maybe only show the three last members in the column, that would make the "Statistics" panel a bit less "wide in height", keeping it more "in proportions".

Another issue I've noticed :

When a long title is truncated on the index page, the date of the last post disappears (First post on top) compared to a shorter title (second post).

• I've made some small changes to the layout:

- Looks a lot better when resizing now

- Min width 1000px like rest of site

- Author avatar column reduced in size

- Font size slightly reduced for forum names and topic titles

Feedback is of course welcome

It's better now, my eyes start to relax again, thanks Tom !

• I've made some small changes to the layout:

- Looks a lot better when resizing now

- Min width 1000px like rest of site

- Author avatar column reduced in size

- Font size slightly reduced for forum names and topic titles

Feedback is of course welcome

Hey Tom, looks great. Only thing that's bothering me now is that the Forums Titles cell widths are too long compared to Last Post cell width.

IMHO Last Post cell width has greater importance than Forum Title. Up to you guys, though.

• Tom - is it possible to get the "stay logged in" feature fixed? At the moment I have to log in everytime.

• czar will spend tomorrow looking at that issue specifically (more involved than the other issues)

• cheers Tom

• Logins still broken.

• Ethan it's a bit of a complicated issue I'm afraid, will have to pick it up again on Monday

• Why Monday?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)