Now what do I do?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • We had a Power outage yesterday just after I finished a download.

When I checked my purchases today I noticed one for $119 from 2013 and another one from the other day for a personal License. Now I have two active licenses on the same computer.

I wonder if I can just put the other one on my Son's computer and let him use it from there? They were both activated in my name. I guess I can still use them as two different licenses.

Technically, I should have given the new one to him and used the older one on the computer I have now.

Ken

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Raybrite

We had a Power outage yesterday just after I finished a download.

When I checked my purchases today I noticed one for $119 from 2013 and another one from the other day for a personal License. Now I have two active licenses on the same computer.

I wonder if I can just put the other one on my Son's computer and let him use it from there? They were both activated in my name. I guess I can still use them as two different licenses.

Technically, I should have given the new one to him and used the older one on the computer I have now.

Ken

*Moved to a more appropriate forum section.

I don't see how a power outage can trigger such a thing - seems unlikely. More likely just a coincidence.

Regardless, you should contact if you have an issue with transactions via the store andmub@Tom will deal with it.

• Sorry you misunderstood. I had purchased both licenses. I was unaware of the list on my profile until then.

I have been away for two years and didn't remember purchasing the license in 2013.

Anyway, I have contacted support and I am going to see what they say about it.

It is already done and there is nothing I can do about it now anyway.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)